ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Profile Comments - Waiting to be approved by Armor Games?

6 1816
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

So I visited a moderator's profile (Moegreche, specifically) to ask a question. I finished the comment and posted it, but, while the comment itself was visible, there was this sentence right under the time the comment was made:

"Waiting to be approved by Armor Games" with a loading icon.

I've never seen this before, so I got curious. Soon after I refreshed and, the comment vanished (the reason I have no screen shot)! Of course, it may be another disqus issue but my main questions are: Why was this done? Is it a new thing? Is it aimed at specific users? Because I've never seen this before...

• 6 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Doombreed You may have posted something that triggered our filter. In that case, it will need to be moderated before it's shown.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Ferret, I thought so too, which is why I told you the name of the mod. Maybe you can look into it, because I was very careful when making the comment and I know the rules. The comment was a question about Logic posted in a similar manner to my previous comments in Moe's profile. There was nothing that could trigger the filter in it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Doombreed Is it still removed? They get moderated fairly quickly. There is nothing fishy going on here, it's just the process. Sometimes big words can have swear words inside them, and thus can trigger the filter.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Ferret yes it is still removed. And I didn't use any word with a swear word inside as far as I remember. This is exactly the reason, I made this thread...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Doombreed It's just a bug, since it's the last posted comment on the page. It's there. Proof: http://armorgames.com/user/Moegreche?comments=direct#comment-1942944895

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Alright. Pretty weird, given that I've checked so many times today. It must have showed up pretty recently (especially given that FishPreferred posted after me and yet, his comment is before mine.) Thanks a lot and sorry for making such a fuzz over it I was just worried about the filter...

So thanks for giving the problem a look.

Showing 1-6 of 6