ForumsForum Games(RP) The Rainbow Factory

6 4654
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

A bit of story
Inside The rainbow factory the people that fail their test to be one of us, are failures and they get turned into rainbows to power the world that we live in. Day in and Day out you put more failures into the device that takes the colours from them. Some go insane, some run away, and others enjoy their role here.

The Stuff of the RP

Name: (Your character name gets put here)
Age: (age of character must be at least 18 or above since in order to take the test you must be 18.)
Job: (Read list of jobs then put the ones you want and i'll choose out of those)
Description: (eye colour, hair colour, how they look, etc
Backstory: (how long who've been working at the factory, life at the factory and life before.)

Jobs
Worker - they work here and thats all really theres a lot of these needed. (the more the better) you don't decide the orders but you receive them.
Guard - they Guard the factory keeping people who don't work here out and the failures from escaping. (any amount is fine) You still have to receive many orders but you can suggest ways so failures won't be able to even escape their cells.
Boss - this is me, i run the factory and my word always goes or you'll be a failure as well (only i shall be this, unless i get overthrown somehow) i don't take any orders
Manager - you get tell the others what to do unless i've said otherwise. (some should do) You take orders from me and you can give orders to the workers and of course the guards if needed

My character
Name: Chris Fur (hopefully yours is more original)
Job: Boss
Description: Green eyes, Brown, Long, scruffy hair, white skin, massive scar across left eye
Backstory: I was once a failure because of a rigged test, i helped everyone take down the previous owner to take control of the factory but before anyone could leave to their freedom i turned on them re-capturing them, to this day only the few who escaped just before i took the freedom i could of gave them still live in hiding. Now this place is mine and so the cycle will always continue with my "secret plans". The Scar was a blade the old boss used to try and stop me but that didn't now did it.

Clarifying
Okay so this is a human version cause i wanted more than just bronies taking part since the rainbow factory is actually pony related, so join if you want. once i've accepted your character into my rainbow factory you can start with the roleplay and of course if you need to talk to me or others Out of character than put the writing in bold or it will be in character.

-Crickster

• 6 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Is this a reference to Snag's rainbow factory in the bedroom thread?

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Nope, long story short i've been reading the factory scootaloo blog on tumblr and i thought about doing a RP of the rainbow factory as it is in that blog but with humans and none of the characters in the blog.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Hm. Ok then. I haven't seen an RP in a bit.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Well if only people would join...

I think that this sets the mood quite well

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

decent RP looking, too bad no one appreciates a good RP anymore xP

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

If i can i guess i'll join. I don't know how to rp though

Name: (whatever you want it to be i cant think of names)
Job: worker, guard, manager
Description: blue eyes, brown hair, red coat, blue shirt with white collar, green shorts.
Backstory: i have been working at the factory for 3 years, life was tough once i started but i figured it out before i started it was peaceful and quiet

Showing 1-6 of 6