ForumsQuestsSacred Treasure Quests

85 46625
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Many new Quests for Sacred Treasure!

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/51ee23de34fe47650cc7e1b844706f16.png?v=1427213714&vv=1428529339
Don't Be Greedy
Spend 1000 gold.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/17f565c445b9fdc65390520e4a6f1f77.png?v=1427213743&vv=1428529361
Whirling Combo
Kill 2 enemies with one circular strike.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/186a3bd9fa17026d441b95911ad4c976.png?v=1427213665&vv=1428529305
Thirsty No More
Break 100 barrels.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/2bd636bbf3be46c6fbeddae59ddadcd7.png?v=1427213771&vv=1428529498
Burn, Fire, Burn!
Kill 5 enemies with one meteor.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/9be4dce950c7fdb9d9c335d1e0b00fdf.png?v=1427213874&vv=1428529441
Birthday Suit Pub Crawl
Finish mission 2 wearing NO items.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/c79b78ec1c9637c2e8927c748da2cb7c.png?v=1427213837&vv=1428529417
Halfway Through
Complete Act 1.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/f8babde0a6e3dc44d0c7e71f7be001a5.png?v=1427213804&vv=1428529392
Ten Chicks
Transform 10 enemies into chickens.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/bc14a96a37fe93cdfef00aedc6cdbaf1.png?v=1427213587&vv=1428529147
Don't Even Try!
Complete all missions in Impossible mode.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/dfde96c648eddd4a9378d1853394eb29.png?v=1427213524&vv=1428529078
True Hero
Reach rank 20 with any character.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16014/media/icon/ffcd49226738b3ba42f6befb061737a0.png?v=1427213630&vv=1428529187
Epic
Have all equipment slots used with only epic items.

• 85 Replies
Gllhii
Gllhii
8 posts
Prince

Same as helpo1.
Completed everything in impossible mode (with sorceress).
Halway through states 17% in the quest catalog.
It might be because i did only 17% of Act1 with the warrior (just to get the whirling combo). I deleted it. I'll recreate a warrior and do act 1 to see if it changes something.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

@Gllhii - hmm, that shouldn't be the problem, because I've beaten Act I with both of them (knight first).

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

Same 17% problem on halfway through. Quest shown as completed in profile and game page, but not on quest page.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Same 17% problem on halfway through. Quest shown as completed in profile and game page, but not on quest page.

I have the same problem too.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Some tips for Burn, Fire, Burn! (Kill 5 enemies with one meteor):

1. You have to be the sorceress to complete the quest.
2. You can upgrade the area of effect of the meteor spell by investing skill points into Shooting Stars (the last skill in the Fire Mastery talent tree, the talent tree to the far right).
3. In order to start investing in the Shooting Stars you will need to be level 7 and invest at least 6 skill points into the Fire Mastery skill tree. (You should unlock Shooting Stars around level 6, but in order to at least have one point added to the skill you will need to be level 7.
4. You should be able to fully upgrade Shooting Stars at level 11. You'll need to invest 2 skill points in Incineration, 4 skill points in Fire Shield and the remaining 5 skill points in Shooting Stars/
5. I was personally level 14 when I completed the quest.
6. You can complete the quest on Level 1 in Normal Mode. The first enemy you see, kill it normally with you standard act. Then just move down on the screen a little until you see 5 enemies and use your fully upgraded Meteor skill. If your Meteor skill isn't strong enough to kill those enemies, level up a bit to complete the quest.
7. Once you complete the quest you can re-spec into what you prefer.

One tip for obtaining potions.

I don't quite know the best level for grinding potions, but a hero level 14, I'm finding that I can use a fully upgrade Meteor Skill (Star Fall fully upgraded), to quickly finish level 1.1 on normal multiple times. I can almost clear two of the screens with the skill. So I can clear floor 1 and floor 3 instantly and just pick up the loot. Floor two I fight the enemies normal. The meteor skill might even work well this way on a few levels higher. Once your done obtaining potions you can respec back to what you prefer. I haven't tested much other potion obtaining methods, but being able to clear whole floors in one skill seems to speed things up nicely.

What is supposed to be the requirement for Halfway Through (Complete Act 1)?

I completed Act 1 on normal mode only (with three stars each level) and the quest read 60% complete. I then went and completed Act 1.1 on Hard and Impossible. Then I replayed Act 1.2 on Normal for the Birthday Suit Pub Crawl. After completing Act 1.2 again, for Birthday Suit Pub Crawl, I obtained both Birthday Suit Pub Crawl and Halfway Through.

Is halfway through supposed to be finish Act 1 on normal, hard, and impossible or just normal mode?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Halfway Through is bugged and unlocks when you replay an earlier level from Act I. I think this might still be the same bug as I noticed before.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

And now Don't Even Try won't work. Both areas on 100% and quest is on 92%. Any advice?

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

O, nvm. Somehow revisiting zone 1 area screen helped.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I kind of liked this game at first, but it's turning into a major chore to slog through the "Impossible" quest. Not a whole lot of variety to just replay each level three times. I know Decision quests perhaps require more grinding per se, but this game ends up being more boring in the long run.

Oh, well. Just six impossible levels to go for the quest .... another hour of pure joy.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Started over to complete the two Sorceress quests (chickens & meteors). Apart from not being happy about having to replay an already replay-heavy game as another character, this wasn't too bad. I invested all the skill points into the first tree to get the chicken power and then got that quest after a few battles. I then reset the skills points and invested all of them into the last tree to upgrade meteor power. I set my equipment to have high damage, and went to the very first map -- 1-1 [1]. Just before the middle bridge, I went to the right a bit, used meteor, and got the quest. All this at Level 8.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

You don't need to upgrade the meteor power all the way. If you double-activate meteor (press the button twice quickly), each enemy killed in the double blast counts twice. I got the quest from 3 enemies and only one meteor upgrade.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I think I had two points (out of five) into the meteor upgrade; needed only one shot (my max mana was at 198, so I couldn't double-shoot).

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

well the dont even try quest is pretty long not hard just annoyingly long they all can be done quiet easily but the Halfway Through is on my profile but still as incomplete in the quest list anyway great game tho.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

A few tips for completing the game more quickly.

1. Character Selection

Use the warrior only to complete the quest Whirling Combo (Kill 2 enemies with one circular strike). After that is completed, select a different save slot and use the mage.

Use the mage.

2. Spell Use

Once you're a high enough level, spec into fire and max the meteor spell. Then max the potion skill (far left skill tree) so that potions give maximum mana.

3. Quick Way to Complete Stages

For every stage, find that right spot to stand where multiple enemies are on screen and spam your meteor spell, until you run out of mana. Then, for the remaining enemies, try to find the one to fight where you see the most enemies on screen. Spam potions for mana, while fighting, and then spam the meteor spell (if more than one enemy is on the screen) or spam magic missile if only one enemy is on screen.

4. The Stats that Matter

The only stats that matter are health, DPS, mana, and magic power percentage boost.

- Weapons are DPS items,.
- Off-hand are mana and magic power items.
- Gloves, boots, chest armor. and helmets are health items.

5. Gear to Use

Check the gear from vendors and check the loot you picked up. Often it's worse, but occasionally you will get really solid items. I had a weapon with around 24.3 DPS, and an off-hand item with about 197 mana and 89% magic power boost.

Epic items will out rank legendary and unique items. Legendary items are practically, if not completely, useless. Shards are also useless as they can only be used to gain gear that is legendary or unique.

You can use the shard, to purchase the mystery pouch and then sell the equipment for gold. You might get lucky and open an epic item that has solid stats and you can use.

6. Getting Potions Quickly

At first you may have to grind the early stages like 1-1 or 1-2 on normal mode, for potions and gold, but eventually (after you reach high enough levels) gold stops becoming an issue. You will have an abundance of gold at a certain point.

However, you may be low on potions, but have lots of gold, but vendors only sell so many potions before they run out of them. To get the vendors to restock potions, simple exit to the save file selection screen, and then load you current character. When the game loads from he save file selection screen, the vendor restores his items (and new items will be available).

7. Potion Usage.

I could complete every stage, normal, hard, and impossible, without about 40 or so potions (depending on the difficulty chosen).

I would spam potions for mana, so even doing that doesn't burn too many potions. I tried to have around 100 potions going into any stage.

Final Note

The player level you are will affect how many potions you need to use and how you employ these strategies. I would say you can fully use these strategies at around level 15 (you should be able to have meteor spell maximized and a few points in making potions give more mana). Around level 18 or so, in area 2, spamming potions should stop mattering as this is where you get a lot of gold (if you pick up gold and sell items). You can use that gold to buy many potions with tip number six.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Reton8 Even though your tips guide is very useful and makes me wonder whether I took the wrong approach, I have to point out that the game is easily finished (thus far) with the warrior as well! I have a level 25 hero now that needs a maximum of 20 health potions to finish any level!

@komodor I noticed the very same thing... I will poke the staff about that!

Showing 61-75 of 85