ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Dino Storm missing

21 7212
ivan2048
ivan2048
2 posts
Shepherd

I cant find Dino Storm anymore. It suddenly vanished from Armor Games pages.

You can see the game preview page http://armorgames.com/dino-storm-game/13913?preview=1 but only if you log out of AG. Log in to AG and you cant even see that page. It's really weird.

• 21 Replies
York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

I noticed this too, in fact that is why i came to the forums to see is a reason was posted. Can anyone out there shed some light on this?

elkaracho
elkaracho
6 posts
Peasant

apparently all splitscreen games have also disappeared. Anyone know the reason?

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

1d6=6... it does appear all of the split screen games are gone. I haven't found any reason or response to what happened on the other sites i checked. admittedly though i just checked the dino storm websites.
hopefully someone in the know will respond soon.

DICE RESULTS
6 = 1d6
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ivan2048 @York011 @elkaracho You can reach it here...

http://armorgames.com/dino-storm-game/13913

It's because of the split screen application download that they have been removed, which is against our policy. We're in process of a solution now.

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

Thanks for the reply; but the link does not work.

ivan2048
ivan2048
2 posts
Shepherd

Thanks Ferret,

As York011 points out, the link does not work. There is no page there for us to access. I hope you can resolve this quickly. There is an easter event in the game now (ends on the 15'th) and we are all losing out on it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ivan2048 @York011 @elkaracho Can you try now?

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

it's working now; Thanks Ferret.
relating to what you said in a past post about the split screen is against the policy, Is it a possibility that AG may take dino storm down in the future?

Again thanks for the help.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@York011 Yes, it's very possible. Right now it's "Blacklisted", which means many users can't access it. Once we get a plan, we'll be working with the Dino Storm team to make sure current accounts aren't affected. We'll likely send an e-mail with more information once we have it.

ahmed1361
ahmed1361
2 posts
Peasant

thnx for help guys but same thing goes for Pirate Galaxy as well , im unable to login into my lvl 70 account anymore , i really hope this get fixed because im not ready to play all of that all over again

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

It appears that my character has been deleted...... ugh. Has anyone else had there account deleted too on dino storm?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ahmed1361 Are you able to log in, but just not able to see your character?

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Splitscreen is currently in the process of migrating all AGI accounts to their system. I have not heard about accounts being "deleted" in the progress of this... but my best guess is that for a short period of time, while the migration is going on, your accounts are temporarily unavailable.

Once the accounts are fully migrated, Splitscreen will be contacting you with new usernames/passwords to log into your existing accounts. Our apologies for these issues... we're really working hard to try and make this as smooth and painless of a transition as possible.

Thanks,
-Tass

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

Thanks for the replies and keeping us in the loop. If the account is gone so be it, i'll live ; it's not like there is only one game on AG. I just thought i would see if anyone else was having this issue as well. I suppose also to report this is taking place (at least on my account)

Again thanks for the replies, keep up the good work.

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

*update* I received an email today with the info to get back into my account on dino storm. Thank guys and gals for providing accurate info.

Showing 1-15 of 21