ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] What happened to King of the Realms?

7 4147
navybirdman
navybirdman
1 posts
Blacksmith

I am just curious what happened to King of the Realms on Armor Games? I have been playing for a couple of weeks now, and all of sudden its no longer on Armor Games. I would like to know what happened since King of the Realms won't be able to cross-platform until next week.

• 7 Replies
agaddict
agaddict
2 posts
Peasant

In the middle of the game, its says my account is banned. WTF, i didn't cheat and why is it banned? Their support is down too, cannot contact them. This game used to be my favorite, too bad i have to remove it. Not worth my time anymore.

Marioscy
Marioscy
5 posts
Farmer

i stopped playing because the game is already over at level 28 , i already have 40m + healing times ...

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

http://armorgames.com/kings-of-the-realm-game/17675 looks like it's working again. however, AG is not supporting Unity for chrome users and they suggest a change to firefox for continued support.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looping in @Tasselfoot.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

@York011 it's not about us not supporting Unity for Chrome. It's about CHROME not supporting Unity any longer (along with some other plugins as well).

Try Firefox if it's not working for you in Chrome any longer.

agaddict
agaddict
2 posts
Peasant

Thanks admins for replying at least you all respond unlike the game support website -- basically dead.

I have been using Firefox since time immemorial and the ban message keeps popping out for no reason, i have updated my unity to the latest 5.0.1f1 version. My system is clean. I can play other unity games with no problem and no ban message too.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@agaddict Can you link a screenshot of the "ban message"?

Showing 1-7 of 7