ForumsGamesAchieving higher levels (+1000) without MP in GS

5 2409
ageofhans
ageofhans
3 posts
Scribe

So..title. (GC: CS)
I just started playing this game, WL 66, played gemcraft a few years ago I decided to give it a try. I see videos/pics of people reaching stuff like lvl 120 gem or e40 mana pools...so there's my question, can I do something like that without endurance mode/MP features?, if I can, what's the best way to do so?

Thanks

• 5 Replies
goldenspirit
goldenspirit
72 posts
Regent

i seriously doubt it
i managed to get only lvl 227
if 1000+ is possible its probably VERY hard

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

No way - for that really extreme gem grades you need mp - w/o endurance, you can get to WL 3000-3200 (drufearax has done so, IIRC).
Here is a guide to WL 300 without mp, guess there are some hints for you: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12472176/the-no-mp-guide-to-wl-300-for-gc-cs

12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

I'm over WL 3300 without MP and I suppose reaching WL 4k is possible with a ton of optimization and dedication.

Without pouch you'll probably be limited under gem grade 60, more or less.

ageofhans
ageofhans
3 posts
Scribe

12345ieee, what levels do you grind and how do you do it?

12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

What levels I *used to grind* is a better way to phrase that, video card issues put an end to my runs.

I'm not trying to appear smug of anything, but I'd rather you to finish the main game story and gather some more levels (at least a couple hundreds) before talking about end game tactics.

This would grant me that you know more about the game: my bet is that you haven't even seen all the enemies yet at WL 66 and you probably lack several fundamental skills.
You also need certain useful bonuses that you get completing some late levels (I'm not going to spoil what bonus/where do you get them, the wiki has everything if you are impatient).

When you have completed the game's final level and got over WL 2-300 (roughly where @BilboCGL 's guide drops you off) we may talk about endgame.

Powerleveling during the first playthrough ruins the game, IMHO, and takes much of the fun away.

Showing 1-5 of 5