ForumsSupport Forumarmorgames locks people from answering their accusations

29 5234
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

As it happened here:
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12479175/locked-moegreche-must-be-tired-of-this-thread/page/1

We learn
1) armorgames allows its moderators to ban users w/o reason
2) armorgames does not allow users to contest bans
3) armorgames does not allow users to present problems with moderators
4) armorgames decide moderation-issues w/o even looking at the case
5) armorgames allows the accused moderators to moderate their own case, what is unaccaptable in any system
6) armorgames flat out lies here: "You chose to start and maintain a discussion with a religious topic that had absolutely nothing to do with the game in question. "
- as the thread was not a game's thread, but a general thread
- it wasn't I who started the thread
7) armorgames flat out lies at this: "All participants in this discussion were warned. All of them."
- as only my posts were removed, and on top of it I was banned, while the other side (Moegreche) suffered no action, this is nothing but flat out injustice.
8) armorgames flat out lies again with this: "One of the images you linked to was me doing just that."
- when the "apology" contains threat of more banning, direct accusation and such, it is not an apology.
This is an example of Ferret's "apologies", and "investigation of cases":
"Moegreche has long been a Mod here at Armor Games, and is most upstanding of character. I'll let him respond to this if he wants to, but as far as I'm concerned the Armor Games admins support his ruling in this matter.
If this thread derails itself into harassing/bashing a Moderator, I will personally obliterate your account. "
So as Moegreche "has been ... most upstanding of character" there is no need to even look at the case rised. Ye, like it works that way. Upstanding President Nixon, eh?
"has long been a Mod here at Armor Games, and is most upstanding of character. I'll let him respond to this if he wants to, but as far as I'm concerned the Armor Games admins support his ruling in this matter.
"If this thread derails itself into harassing/bashing a Moderator, I will personally obliterate your account. " - what else is this other than threatening without even looking at the case?
9) armorgames allows moderators to TROLL USERS.
The thread was renamed to "Moegreche MUST BE TIRED", what is nothing else but trolling&flaming. And you figured out, it was top-moderator Ferret.

I have nothing else to say. The case is obvious. Armorgames has very serious problems with its moderators, moderations, breaking its own terms&conditions, and in general public handling.

Any post in this thread should be giving me contact-adress of Ferret's superiors. Anything else should be considered off-topic, or even more serious.

• 29 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 29