Forums

ForumsForum Games

You're banned

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 11:22am

xeano321

xeano321

2,970 posts

Knight

You're banned for having the longest ban in the you're banned thread.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 3:40pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,593 posts

You're banned because he also bolded specific words.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 3:58pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

784 posts

You're banned because this post is clearly much longer than Unknow's seeing as his goes on for about seven lines, whereas mine will go on for much more than seven lines; also banned for having a stegosaurus armatar, those things are all dead but they were probably pretty cool back in the day even though they only ate plants which is kind of hippie-esque (if you read my about you would know about my opinion of hippies, especially the occupier kind) but they're not hippie-esque in the sense that they have a HUGE spiked tail and the spikes are about as big as baseball bats and they pwned other dinos that tried to attack them like the T-rex or allosaurus or the veloceraptor okay I'm done now.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 4:47pm

Waldorf

Waldorf

727 posts

whereas mine will go on for much more than seven lines

You're banned because yours is just seven lines and a bit less than seven full lines!

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 5:18pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,593 posts

You're banned because Unkown's post contains an empty line and is therefore only 6 lines, so Tactical_Fish has a longer ban.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 5:27pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

You're banned for being a golden duke.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 7:55pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

You're banned for being a wood lord, and preventing the rise of the gold chain. (I mean, we did manage to get 14 posts in it.)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 9:03pm

beckitten27

beckitten27

409 posts

you are banned because I hate chains

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 9:51pm

Azywng

Azywng

377 posts

You're banned for contributing to a chain that has been going on for the entire time. The "you're banned" chain.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 1:13am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,709 posts

Azywng is banned for pointing out a chain that I must destroy *all hail gold chain*

Reply to You're banned

You must be logged in to post a reply!