ForumsThe TavernModerator Appreciation Thread!

15 4331
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hey guys, I feel like the mods don't see how much we appreciate them. Did you guys know that it's a normal thing for a mod to delete dozens of spam, and when it gets crazy, they delete hundreds. I learned that from a mod telling me his experience about it when I reported a spam wave in one of the sub forums.

I wanted to make this thread to lighten the mood. Okay? We tend to forget that they are also users like us, and we only look at them as mods, so hear are some reasons why these people are great. Also, I know I'm missing some mods in my post, but that's only because I haven't had the chance to interact with them, but I would love to pay a great deal of respect to them as well.

MrDayCee - Did you know that this guy is so nice, you could almost imagine bunnies and flowers all over him. He helps people out with their art (like he did when I started posting mine) and he definitely rocks at his own art. Hey guys, not to mention his incredibly broad taste in music. But wait! Don't piss him off, because when he does his job, he will turn into an intelligent BA whipping you with arguments you'd think Moe created. yes sir, give this man a medal.

Gantic - Hey guys, this guy defines FGs. He creates some of the best FGs AG has to offer. He's a mystery to everyone, and yet still loved by our community! Don't mention that keeping track of the count (the place accountable for everything) is hard enough, he has to keep track of the poetry contest! I've always imagined if he really was a bunny on a laptop, because his games are incredible. His contributions are so huge by the number that I can't comprehend it.

UnleashedUponMankind - Hey guys, ever heard of the misunderstood metal head? Unleashed has to be this guy. His sick taste in music always seems to surprise me and sometimes make my bang, up and down and up. He's nice too, but don't let him collect your head! He's always welcoming new users! He's a nice guy everyone! He had to carry bags for his wife when they went shopping. No one likes doing that, but being the man Unleashed is, he did it while still lookin' cool. Oh yeah, he has the coolest armatar. They say users are still jealous, to this day.

Kegaumongo - Whoa whoa, you're telling me you made that... with PAINT? She's fiercely friendly with her amazing art, and when you talk to her, you almost forget she's a mod. Her sense of creativity brings life to the art contests, and albeit not around as much as we would want her to be, still make a big impact on our forums!

Moegreche - Hey guys, did you know, that this guy, has a jumbillion merits? There's a reason for that! His top notch arguments and contributions to the WERP thread are insane, and on another level. But that's what you would expect from a professor in Philosophy. He's wise, and is never biased on helping people in the great debates. This guy, is AG's definition of user intelligence. His armatar is literally a brain. Not to mention the fact that on one round, he had to debate against all of the users who signed up.

So again, I'm just highlighting some moderators I've had a good amount of interaction with. (To any mod that sees this and isn't on my list, I truly apologize and hope to interact with you more in the future, but you still have my deepest respect) No guys really, these guys really deserve our respect. There's a reason why they were chosen to be mods, and that's because they are darn good at it. They work their jobs and this job too, which btw, is volunteer work, which asks for the greatest of respect. I think I speak for most of our community when I say that we really, honest to god, love you guys and hope you know that we do appreciate you.

So to any users reading this, share your stories or experiences on mods and/or why you appreciate them!

• 15 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 15