ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 367736
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

New sentence: I'm afraid, it was Halloween but how can we be sure a Ghost wasn't behind us? Maybe he stalked us in the street with his zombie buddy! That's creepy, but we have some candy !

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Netherlands and back:

I'm afraid, it was Halloween, but how can we be sure that the mind is not behind us? Maybe she was being stalked us in the street with his zombie friends! This is creepy, but we have some candy!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Icelandic and back:

I'm afraid that it was Halloween, but how can we be sure that the mind is not behind us? Perhaps she was chased us in the street with friends Zombie him! This is creepy, but we have some candy!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

German and back:

I'm afraid that it was Halloween, but how can we be sure that the mind is not with us? Maybe she was chased us down the street with friends it Zombie! It's scary, but we have some candy!

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Bengali and back:

I was afraid that it was Halloween, but how can we be sure that the mind is not with us? Maybe he was on the streets with our friend's zombie! It's scary, but we have some candy!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Nepali and back:

I was afraid it was Halloween, but how can we be sure we are not with our minds? Maybe he was on the street with a friend, Phantom! It is terrible, but we have some candy!

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Xhosa and back:

I was afraid to Halloween, but it is not sure with our minds? Maybe his friend on the street, Phantom! It is terrible, but we sweets!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Spanish and back :

Halloween was afraid, but not with our minds? Perhaps friend son in the street, Ghost! It is terrible, but we sweets

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I choose the Legendary, Addicting, Tricky, Insanely Nice language!
Latin and back!

But he feared the film would not mind? If the children of their friends, in the way, O spirit! Terrifying, but sweet

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Dutch and back:

But he feared that the film would be affected? If the children of their friends on the road, and spirit! Alarmingly, but fortunately

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Hungarian and back:

But he feared that the film could be affected? If the children of their friends on the way, and soul! There is an alarming, but fortunately

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

French and back :

However, it is feared that there may be a breach of the movie? If their friends on the way, and the children of the soul! There is a concern, but fortunately

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Swedish and back:

However, it is afraid that there may be a violation of the movie? If their friends on the way, and the children of the soul! There is a concern, but fortunately

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Vietnamese and back:

However, it is feared that there may be a breach of the movie? If their friends on the way, and the children of the soul! There is a concern, but thankfully

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Turkish and back: However, are you afraid that your film may be a violation? If there are friends and soul children on the way! There is a mess, but fortunately

Seems Latin isn't the only language competing for the title "The Language Which One Does Not Simply Translate English Text Into"...

Showing 406-420 of 876