ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 368591
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Uzbek and back:

the fear of violence? Think that is a good idea! but

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

French and back:

Fear of violence? I think a good thought! sure

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

New Sentence time:

By the time we found out, it was too late. Almost all the important people have been replaced with lizards. Now the world is going to suffer a lizard apocalypse.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Russian and back :

Time we found out that it was too late. Almost all the important people with lizards were replaced. Now the world will suffer Apocalypse lizard.

By the way funny one Chryosten x'D

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Latin and back:

When he learned too late. Are of great importance for people to be found in almost all arms. And I believe in the Book of Revelation, the lizard of the world to suffer.

The ultimate destroyer!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Traditional Chinese and back :

When you learn too late. It is very important for people to find almost all the points. I believe in the book of Revelation, the world of lizards is painful

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Norwegian and back:

Once you learn too late. It is very important for people to find almost all counts. I believe in the Book of Revelation, the world of lizards is painful

(also, lol, I guess Latin is starting to level up in terms of sentence destruction )

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Slovak and back :

Once you learn too late. It is very important that people find in almost all categories. I believe in the Book of Revelation, the world of lizards are painful

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hawaiian and back :

Once you find the smell frightened. It is important for those who have almost all of the categories. I believe in the Book of Revelation, the enchantment of the world to life

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Tajik and back:

After startled by the smell. This is important for those who are almost all categories. I found in the book of Revelation, that the magic of this world to life.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Swahili and back:

When startled by the smell. This is useful for those who are almost all categories. I found in the book of Revelation, that the magic of this world to life.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Kazakh and back :

When the smell of the morning. This is useful for those who do virtually all categories. And the life of this world of magic, the book of Revelation.

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Latin and back:

In the morning she felt. who, for nearly all the different kinds of denial is. The life of this magic Apocalypse.

I'm sorry... I just had to try it.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

French and back :

In the morning she felt it. Who, for almost all the different types of denial is. The life of this magical Apocalypse.

This turn into a such poetic sentence x'D at the beginning we were talking about reptilian x'D

Latin always make me laugh too Rina x'D don't Worry

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Russian and back:

In the morning she felt it. Who, almost all the different types of denial. The life of this magical apocalypse.

Showing 451-465 of 876