ForumsForum GamesIf you want to make a new offer for a long time after the last minute?

876 367017
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself, a bad translation game. I will occasionally update the title of this thread with newer translations.

HOW TO PLAY
1. Copy the above user's sentence and paste it into a translator.
2. Translate it into a Non-English language.
3. Copy and paste the translated sentence into the translator and translate it back into English.
4. Tell us what language you translated to and post the result in this thread.

RULES
1. It is okay if the message doesn't change.
2. Use any language or translator, but not the same language as the user above you.
3. Do not post any translation that would break site rules.

EXAMPLE
Gantic: You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.
Player 1: English --> Urdu ---> English
"If you do not want to read this thread, but you can not help yourself."
Player 2: To Thai and back
"If you do not want to read this. But you can not help yourself."

START
You don't want to read this thread, but you can't help yourself.

• 876 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Slovenian and back:

Somebody told me that there was no snake in me. I stand fast with my finger and his swallow is in the shape of L. They still begin to start and come back, but sometimes they gently call. In life, you do not have the meaning of a deviation, your heart is fast, but the tail is insignificant. It's too much to see, so it's wrong to accept it. You can not go there, if not, you will not. If you're in it, do your thing. It's rocket now. Find and pay. (These are all golden pieces) This arc of circles. It's a cool place, it's cold, you have not heard, it's the same. But the average person wants to face the Purple Son, so Jackie breaks, grows, heats, floats, floats, how is my fire? If the moon were needed to ask if the moon would change everything that was not needed, I said that you can use energy that you can consume less energy.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Javanese and back:

Some people say that there is no snake in me. I'm clear with my fingers and fingers in shape. They are still starting and back, but sometimes they just call it easier. In life, you have no meaning in deviation, your heart is sharp, and suddenly. It is very much to see, to be accepted. You can not, if not, you will not. If you are there, do not make your effort. It's a rocket now. Search and pay. (These are all green pieces) ring ring. Good place, cold, you do not hear, the same. But the average person wants to face the old age of purple, whether it's jerk, grow, smell, smell, smell, mouth, and death? If you have to ask if nothing has to be done, I say you can use energy that can reduce energy.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Frisian and back:

Some people say they have no kool. My fingers and legs and the shape are clear to me that they still come back and just begin to make maximum calls. In the extreme of life is a horror unsatisfied, and he must see the meaning of your heart; accept it. If that is true, it will not be able, and I will not do it that you do not. But if it does not take revenge. Find the cutter now (it's plague), the switch is good, cold and does not have what it deserves. But this is the face of the ordinary man for the elderly and the purple, and it makes the smell, the smell, the smell, the mouth and the star grow? If you want to ask if there is something to do, I can not say then you can use energy that increases the energy.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Chinese and back:

Some people say they are not cool. They still come back and make the biggest calls because the shapes of my fingers and legs are clearer to me. The intensity of life is a horrible grudge, he must see the meaning of your heart; accepted. If that's true, then it will not be possible, and I would not do that without you. But if not revenge. Now find the knife (this is a plague), the switch is good, cold, it does not fit. But aging and purple are ordinary human face, which makes it smell, smell, smell, mouth and stars have grown up? If you want to ask a question, I can not say that I can use this power to increase my power.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hungarian and back:

Some people say they are not cool. They're still coming back and making the biggest calls because my fingers and legs are clearer to me. The intensity of life is horrible anger, you must see the meaning of your heart; accepted. If that is the case then it will not be possible and I can not do it without me. But if not revenge. Now find the knife (it's a plague), the switch is good, cold, does not fit. But aging and purple are the common human face, which grew smell, smell, smell, mouth and stars? If you want to ask a question, I can not say that I can use this power to increase power.

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

Some people say they are not cold. They are still back and make great calls because my fingers and legs are clearer to me. The intensity of life is a terrible rage, you must see the meaning of your heart; accepted. If that happens, then it is impossible and I can not do it without me. But if not take revenge. Now you will find a knife (it is a plague), the switch is good, cool, it is not suitable. But age and purple are the faces of ordinary people who have created odors, smells, smells, mouths and stars? If you want to ask, I can not say that I can use this power to increase power.

Malay and back. Was wondering how the original turned to this, lol.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Some say they are not cold. They kept coming back and calling me good because my fingers and legs relaxed. The violence of life is very angry, you have to see the meaning of the heart. has been accepted If it happens, it is impossible and I can not do without it. If not revenge. Now you will find a knife. (It is an epidemic), the switch is good, cold, unfit But age and violet are the faces of ordinary people who have created smells, bad breath and stars? If you want to ask, I can not say that I can use this power to increase the power.

Thai and back. Hi everyone! I have another idea for when this is dead.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Some say that the cold. Hence it is come to me, and said, Lo, I come after the back of the fingers and the feet of them, because they can be. Of violence is very hot, you need to see the meaning of the heart. If it is acceptable; But this is impossible, and without which it will not be able to endure it. But if you do not give it back peaceably. Now you will get a knife. (Plague), well, cool, but the necessary changes to the age and Violet are ordinary people in the face of that foul delivery, bad breath, and the stars? If you want to ask, I am not able to say that this power, that on the upgrade.

Latin and back

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Urdu and back - this language is broken --

Of course le froid is missing. I said, "for you," you prevent you with your parents and your parents, Paris. "Do not worry about this violence, voice disease lawyer has two courts. It is impossible, and you do not need to help it, it's comfortable with you comfortable. To get you, you can, with you, you can change for yourself, and can be used to work with harmony with Violet, sync if you have a complaint, then the content will be removed from all over the site. Learn more about this item.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Chewa and back:

Of course, there is no need for heat. I said, "To you," to stop you and your parents and your parents in Paris. "Do not worry about this abuse, the lawyer of a sickle has two courts. It's impossible, and you do not need to help, you have the constant comfort so that you can, you can, you can change yourself, and can be used to work in harmony with Violet, to reconcile, if you are with complaints, the content is removed from the entire page. Learn more about this item.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Of course, it is not necessary to warm up. I said, "To you" stop you and your parents and your parents in Paris. "Do not worry about this abuse, a sick lawyer has two courts, it's impossible, you do not need help, you have constant comfort, you can, you can change yourself, you can use Harmony with Violet, context. If you have any complaints, the content will be removed from the full page. Read more about this project.

Swedish and back

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Of course, it is not necessary to warm up. I said: "You are in Paris for the" stop you and your father and mother and father. "Do not worry about this story, that she was sick, a lawyer, two yards, and he could not be there, and you need help, but there is always a comfort to you, you can change the purple you can use, according to the context in which you have. complaints, the content will be removed. Read more about this project.

Kyrgyz and back.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Sindhi and back:

Of course, it's not necessary to heat it. I said: "You are in Paris" stopped you and your father and mother and father. "Do not worry about this story, she's sick, lawyer, two yards, and she can not be there, and you need help, but you always have a rest, you can change the purple color using it, according to the material that has been complained, their content will be omitted.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Russian and back;
Of course, there is no need to heat it. I said: "You in Paris" stopped you and your father, mother and father. "Do not worry about this story, she's sick, lawyer, two yards, and she can not be there, and you need help, but you always rest, you can change her purple color, according to the material that was satisfied, their content will be omitted .

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Of course, there is no need to heat it. I said: "You are in Paris and arrested their father, and your father and your mother. '' Do not worry about this story, it badly, a lawyer, two meters, and can not be there, and they do not need help, but they will always rest; you can change its coat of a purple color, the material that was recorded, the content will be omitted

Latin and back

Showing 751-765 of 876