ForumsSupport ForumForum visual submit bug

11 1804
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Recently, I've been copy pasting other posts, and now whenever I submit a post, it shows the archer armartar next to the submit button. It's small, but annoying.

@ tag me if answered, because I don't come to this area often.

• 11 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This is a known bug on our Forums @eliakith, but it's not high on the priority list at the moment. Let's callout the mighty @Ferret on this and see if he has a quick fix for you, allright?

Could you also provide the browser you're using perhaps? It could help with solving the problem you're facing...

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Safari, mobile, not private. I knew it wasn't gonna be high on the list, I just wanted to make sure it was a known bug.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@eliakith Can you show me a screenshot of this?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Posting this to attempt screenshot.

Strange. Didn't happen. It fixed itself somehow. I can't replicate it, even though it happened several times before posting this.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@eliakith maybe you can make a screenshot with a date/time stamp next time it occurs and post it here? We'll sit and wait for it to happen, IF it happens again of course...

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Posted Apr 20, '15 at 2:03pm
eliakith
eliakith
2,105 posts
Posting this to attempt screenshot.

Strange. Didn't happen. It fixed itself somehow. I can't replicate it, even though it happened several times before posting this.

last edited Apr 20 2015 02:05 pm by eliakith

Edit if you don't mind, I'll keep trying here. It's spam, but it's spam for justice, so Idk.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Posted Apr 20, '15 at 3:02pm
eliakith
eliakith
2,106 posts

What I've found is that there is a circle thing to tell you it's loading. The armartar appears in place of that.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Eliakith Still don't see a screenshot though. Hoping it fixed itself.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

http://i.imgur.com/tQ5AAN5.jpg

Different then what I was experiencing, but close enough.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@eliakith This is on mobile only?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know if it's only mobile, but it only happens for a post or two before fixing itself.

Showing 1-11 of 11