ForumsForum GamesEvolution RPG

151 38733
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

It's as basic as it sounds. An RPG in which you control an animal that you have created and evolve it to Self awareness.

You control the subconscious of the alpha male. You can command the other pack memeber.

Creature Card:
Name of species:
Bio: (any background or previous evolutions)
Description: I NEED DETAILS, measurements and colors. You need to start at a small size, like the size of a rabbit or raccoon.(Evolving will change your size over time)
Perks: These are special traits that your animal gains from evolving
like flying or acid spit, this can be anything)(You start with 2 and they must be basic.)
---
Habitat
Food: None
Water: none
Shelter: none

• 151 Replies
dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

Name: Opie

Bio: A black, bear like, creature about the size of a chihuahua....basically a mini bear, but it is not as fat, has blunt teeth, sloth like claws, and has poor eye sight.
---
Perks:
Feign Death - Can play dead and secrete an a foul smell, giving it the scent of a decaying corpse
Dig - can use its claws to quickly dig
---
Habitat

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Bio: A black, bear like, creature about the size of a chihuahua....basically a mini bear, but it is not as fat, has blunt teeth, sloth like claws, and has poor eye sight.
---
Perks:
Feign Death - Can play dead and secrete an a foul smell, giving it the scent of a decaying corpse
---
Habitat
-----

You and your mate stand in the middle of a damp forest. Starving and thirsty.

dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
---

Me and my mate go and search for a nice food source near some water

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
Food: Fuzzy Flowers
Water: Small Stream
---
You find a small bushel of yellowish flowers covered in some type of fuzz. Its a notable walking distance from a small stream.

dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----

I send my mate to dig a hole near the stream and proceed to dig out the entire plant

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----
Your mate crosses the other side of the stream and digs a hole and begins to nap in it. You begin to dig up the plant be lose your train of thought and eat half the plant

dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----
With my appetite sated i take the rest of the plant back to my mate for her eat

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
Food: none
-----
When you return to your mate she gladly eats the food plant. The ground ground beneath you begins to rumble and trees nearby begin to shake.

dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----
I flip my **** and run away from the trees with my mate in close pursuit. When we clear the treas we feign death, just to be safe

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----
There are trees as far as the eye can see so you run roughly 20 feet before feigning death. The rumbling becomes increasingly violent then suddenly stops. When you awake you see toppled trees and jagged spikes of earth all around. hundreds of 5 foot long worm creatures emerge from the fissures and flee from the area.

dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----
i stay dead for about an hour

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----
After wasting a large portion of time you see a large opening to a seemly abandoned cave that was created in the previous hour's earthquake.

dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

Perks:
---
Habitat
-----
i wander to the cave entrance and sniff around, trying to look in but to no avail, due to my horrible eyesight

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Perks:
---
Habitat
-----

after venturing a considerable distance into the cave you find a pool of water. You see water dripping into it from the ceiling but cannot see the origin of the water. The pungent smell of Mold and fungus attack your sense of smell.

dayatis
dayatis
13 posts
Nomad

---
Perks:
---
Habitat
-----
I call my mate over, the smell is no bother because we are use to the smell of death, and we settle down there, digging holes for sleeping and food storage and scrapeing off the mold on the floors and walls

Showing 1-15 of 151