ForumsForum GamesEvolution RPG

151 38772
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

It's as basic as it sounds. An RPG in which you control an animal that you have created and evolve it to Self awareness.

You control the subconscious of the alpha male. You can command the other pack memeber.

Creature Card:
Name of species:
Bio: (any background or previous evolutions)
Description: I NEED DETAILS, measurements and colors. You need to start at a small size, like the size of a rabbit or raccoon.(Evolving will change your size over time)
Perks: These are special traits that your animal gains from evolving
like flying or acid spit, this can be anything)(You start with 2 and they must be basic.)
---
Habitat
Food: None
Water: none
Shelter: none

• 151 Replies
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Name of species: Black Fox
Bio: Originating from a woods, a mysterious black fox has appeared.
Description: Small black animals roughly the size of any given fox, however, these Foxes have furs as dark as night and eyes red as blood, they are primarily stealthy, as silent as the night, they are also shrewd. They have a set of silvery retractable claws on each paw.
---
Perks:
Retractable Claws - Exactly as it says.
Silence - They are never responsible for noise.
Tracking- Can hunt and take down prey
Night Vision- Can see better in total darkness
Enhanced Brain- Can think together as a group and has basic language
---
Habitat
Food: Dark Hound hunting (Plenty)
Water: Stalactite Water( Plenty)
Shelter: Murky Cave(Safe)
---
Pop: 7
Young:3
Idle:1
Guard: 1
Hunters: 2
---
Resources:
Fur
Bones

You follow the track until you see a scout. Its Blade wolf, alone and on the prowl. Your black fur contrast the light grey rock , you maybe silent but you are not invisible.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Description: Small black animals roughly the size of any given fox, however, these Foxes have furs as dark as night and eyes red as blood, they are primarily stealthy, as silent as the night, they are also shrewd. They have a set of silvery retractable claws on each paw.
---
Perks:
---
Habitat
---
---
Resources:
Fur
Bones

I think for a moment and decide it would be a better idea not to tangle with this animal for the moment, We silently retreat to the cave.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
---
Perks:
---
Habitat
---
Young:2
---
Resources:
Fur
Bones

you return to the scent of a rotting corpse. Your failure to save a young one has caused its death. and now the Den smells of the dead.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name of species: Rect
Bio: An artificial animal. Reproduces by itself by laying (artificial) eggs. It mixes technology with biological evolution.
Description: Quadrupedal legged, spider-like body, robotic, Small-Medium sized depending on age. Solid Green.
Perks:
Hover- (Can hover on terrains with little elevation)
Enhanced Scan- Constantly scan the environment
Green- Conducts photosynthesis. no longer needs to eat food, must not move often.
3d printer- (can produce copy's of yourself)
---
Habitat
Food: Sunlight
Water: Well
---
Pop: 3
Scout: 1
---
Resources (you can use these for whatever and how ever you need)
Oxygen
Dirt

I try getting some water by drinking from the lake. I ask others if they'd have ideas to upgrade ourselves.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name of species:Bladetail lizard
Bio: (any background or previous evolutions)
Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.It also resides in the mountans now.
Perks: Dagger-sized blade on tail,reinforced scales on back
Large Bladder: only needs to drink once a day
Stealth - Can sneak up on unsuspecting prey.
---
Habitat
Food: Water Leamurs/3 Legged Deer
Water: Night time lake.
---
Pop: 6
Idle:0
Gaurds:2
Scouts:0
Hunters:2
I try to take down the fallen deer,than try to carry it to our new home with the other hunter.I assign 2 lizards as guards,one defends the entrance,the other defends the young...If they get there.

I order my mate to gently move he young to our newfound cave.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
Name of species: Blade Wolf
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a dog. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
----
Perks: Large Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and can cut through an enemy
Enhanced senses - better at tracking prey
Bigger Brain- Acknowledges other as part of a pack and has rudimentary communication
Large hind legs - Can run fast and jump high.
---
Habitat
Food: Bear hunting (steady)
Water:
Shelter:
---
Population: 12
Young : 4
Idle: 0
Scout: 3
Guard: 2
Hunter: 2
---
Resources: (be creative)
Fur
Bones

I have the scouts look for a cave or something and a source of water that can be used. My hunters for now can stick with the bears and my guards are to protect the young.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Name of species: Catran
Bio: from a fish so is a reptile.
Description: a snake like creature that is bright lime with dandelion yellow spots and has insane reflexes
Perks: Color scare- the bright colors make it look poisonous but the Catran is really not poisonous
Choke-the reflexes let the Catran choke its prey.
Quick Growth- Matures rapidly in insure survival.
---
Habitat:Murky pond
Food: Anything smaller than me
Water: Murky Pond
Shelter: Under a Tree
----
Predator: Blade Wolf
Population: 8
Young :0
Idle: 7
My Age: 21
Death age: 40

(Update)

I feed the filefish and tuna to my family

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
---
Perks:
---
Habitat
---
---
Resources:
Fur
Bones

I Get the others and decide to head to another cave. hoping to find another water and shelter for the pack that is not tainted by death.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name of species: Bladetail lizard
Bio: (any background or previous evolution)
Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.It also resides in the mountains now.
---
Tracking - can track and hunt animals
Enlarged Brains- Can think and act as a group and can utilize objects in the environment
---
Habitat
Food: Water Lemurs/3 Legged Deer (Plenty)
Water: Waterfall (plenty)
Shelter: Cave (safe)
---
Guards: 2
---
Resources:
Deer hide
Bones
Rocks

You gather the pack back into den and everything is safe. Protected from any threat you realize you have a certain amount of resource available to increase the quality of life for your pack.

Creature Card:
Bio: So far these small wolves have only been found in forest that cover mountains.
Description: Blade wolves are about the size of a dog. They have a blade like tail and a horn on their head that is also shaped like a blade. Males also have one bone blade on their back. Females won't have such a blade but their thick fur will still offer protection from predators that wish to attack from above. Fur color ranges from white to black. Their tail and all other blades can be black or white, not any shade of gray unlike their fur. They have sharp claws and teeth for eating meat.
----
Perks: Large Blade( The blade wolf swings his/her head and can cut through an enemy
Bigger Brain- Acknowledges other as part of a pack and has rudimentary communication
---
Habitat
Water:
Shelter:
---
---
Fur
Bones

You locate a Dark cave with what seems like an underwater River in the far reaches. You are unsure where the cave actually ends and there is no certainty of its safety.

Name of species: Catran
Bio: from a fish so is a reptile.
Description: a snake like creature that is bright lime with dandelion yellow spots and has insane reflexes
Perks: Color scare- the bright colors make it look poisonous but the Catran is really not poisonous
Choke-the reflexes let the Catran choke its prey.
Quick Growth- Matures rapidly in insure survival.
Swimmer- Can move swiftly under water.
---
Habitat:Murky pond
Food: Small fish.
Water: Murky Pond
Shelter: Under a Tree
----
Population: 8
Young :0
Idle: 7

(you have a numerous amount of Idle pack members)

Read some other players stories to gain some knowledge on how to properly play this game.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
---
Perks:
Enlarged hearts- Has increased Stamina.
---
Habitat
Water:
Shelter:
---
Young:0
Idle:3
---
Resources:
Fur
Bones

(choose a Direction to travel, North south east or west)

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
---
Perks:
Enlarged hearts- Has increased Stamina.
---
Habitat
Water:
Shelter:
---
Young:0
Idle:3
---
Resources:
Fur
Bones

West.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

You missed me. Last post of page 14.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name of species: Bladetail lizard
Bio: (any background or previous evolution)
Description: A small lizard,about the size of a large squirrel,and has a characteristic blade on its tail.It's approximately the size of a dagger,and moderately harp.Also has reinforced scales on it's back,capable of providing decent protection from the elements and even some from attacks.It also resides in the mountains now.
---
Tracking - can track and hunt animals
Enlarged Brains- Can think and act as a group and can utilize objects in the environment
---
Habitat
Food: Water Lemurs/3 Legged Deer (Plenty)
Water: Waterfall (plenty)
Shelter: Cave (safe)
---
Guards: 2
---
Resources:
Deer hide
Bones
Rocks

I attempt to sharpen my blade on some bones.

(Any any way to grow in size?

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

Name of species: Draconus
Bio: Usually big, rarely small. If small, the size will grow quicker than usual.
Description: Color: Reddish brown... as small as a squirrel, Mostly all dragon,Weakness is the tail or wings, scales protect it from most of it's body.
Perks: Flying: Can escape prey easier than usual, transportation easy
Fire Breathing: Breaths fire, making the offensive side of this creature higher.
---
Habitat
Food:
Water:
Shelter:

tell me if some mistakes are in here.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
----
---
Habitat
Water:
Shelter:
---
---
Fur
Bones

I go into the cave with the guards sniffing for any dangerous scents until we reach the river. If we find nothing then we will move in but the guards will be alert until we know for sure that it is safe.

Showing 136-150 of 151