ForumsThe TavernGame:Discussion : 3.5e/Pathfinder hybrid

0 3476
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

So I have an idea to put into the Forum games if anyone is interested I will like to hear your opinion.

This game will consist of using Pathfinder Rules to create an arena style game where players compete with each other, teams can be formed and such but it is to the last man standing.

When a match is over we will tally the game and levels can be advanced accordingly, The last person standing will receive extra gold and a magical "Champion Belt"

If your character dies you will be revived for free. I will try to referee the matches along with any volunteers who know the game. I will also be participating, though I will stick within the rules and have any advantages you guys will get.

I will stick to non 3rd party stuff, monsters can be used as races and I will create a rule set on how to generate the proper scores from them. We will use this rule set concerning levels of a monster.

Starting level will be 10
Gestalts rules

We will roll stats, each stat will have 6d6 dice and you choose the best 3
HP max for each level.
No advance firearms or tech

Some custom rules to include are, regeneration will always have a weakness, so if someone made a troll immune to fire and acid they will still have a weakness to one.

Characters will be limited from tiny to huge size.

I will create an arena and have it benefit all types of characters

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0