ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Gemcraft Labyrinth has forgotten I have Sorceror's Package

7 2172
FergusVel
FergusVel
4 posts
Peasant

I've had the Sorceror's Package in Gemcraft Labyrinth for a long time. We had power outage here for a few days. Now when I go to play GL it no longer recognises that I have the Sorceror's Package. Yes, I've made sure I'm logged in.

Even if I just accept it and click the button to 'Get the Sorceror's Package' it takes me to the Armor Games front page, not to anywhere I could get the SP again. Can you fix this, AG? I was enjoying playing with the SP. Going back to not having it means losing a third of the skills and difficulty settings - not worth it.

• 7 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@FergusVel Could you try now? I've refreshed your premium content.

FergusVel
FergusVel
4 posts
Peasant

Thanks very much, Ferret - working again.

Alfio75
Alfio75
2 posts
Jester

Ferret Hello, I have the same problem of Fergus Vel and more even if I got a subscription to remove the publicity you normally see ...
Could you kindly help me too?

Alfio75
Alfio75
2 posts
Jester

The problem is solved, thanks

FergusVel
FergusVel
4 posts
Peasant

Same thing has happened again - I log in, go to Gemcraft Labyrinth, and it doesn't remember I already have the Sorceror's Package. 2 months without a problem is nice, but same problem 2 months later isn't.

maydayp
maydayp
31 posts
Shepherd

make sure you've tried both logging out and back in, And refreshing the page. had an issue a while ago where logging back in didn't work but refreshing the page did. Usually the problem is that the game doesn't think you are logged in, even though the site does.

FergusVel
FergusVel
4 posts
Peasant

I'd done all the logging out and in again stuff, even turned the computer off and came back 30 ins later - without success. But I just did that again and Sorceror's Package has reappeared!

Showing 1-7 of 7