ForumsGamesWhen gemcraft goes to Steam

2 2750
MizterRaven
MizterRaven
1 posts
Peasant

My apologies if this topic has already been discussed.

I have looked, but maybe not hard enough, to find out if our save games on ArmorGames will translate to Steam or will we all start from scratch?

• 2 Replies
jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

I dont know sure sure, but given some of the changes coming with the steam version i wouldnt think our saved games will transfer. Its a new build with a number of new maps, no in game purchases, so shadow cores will drop more frequently and in greater amounts since they cant be purchased. It will likely be a 1 time game purchase. there is no choice of buy the pouch or not, so the chain hit skill has to be found just like other skills.

Personally, unless the price is ridiculous i will buy it on steam. For all the hours spent playing the various GC games, i dont mind supporting the developer. gaming money well spent for me.

It was announced on the Gameinabottle blog that the game would be available on steam Apr 30th, though its not listed in upcoming games there yet.

jdguy99
jdguy99
58 posts
Farmer

Loving the steam release. Playing on the larger screen is great. new levels seem interesting. Only a little ways into it though. Looking forward to the rest.

Showing 1-2 of 2