ForumsThe Tavernpoooooke :3

13 4082
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Aight so get this...
You chilling at home, laying in bed checking thu that Facebook feed, checking in on all your homedawgs and lady friends, and you get this notification.
Now I know whatchu thinking..."yo dawg I get notifications all the time I'm mad popular" like dawg I feel ya, but this one is different, it's a poke.

A poke?! Whaaaa..what is that?? You it's that Facebook thing where all dem cuties like "ayyyyyy ".

So dis mad cutie just poked you..what does he/she/xir/them/etc look like, and what do you DO IN RESPONSE????? :O

• 13 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

You poke her back. If she's into it there is obviously an attraction going on. I thought this was already established.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

In many cultures, it is considered insulting to return a poke.

Really? That must explain why so many people have gotten upset at me. And no, she should not explain her feelings. You know what happens when you express your feelings? You get emotional. We don't need ol' shu to get emotional, she's on edge as it is. Did you know she will report you faster then you can count to one?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I'd suggest responding back to your lady friend thanking her for the poke, to start it off.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

You know what happens when you express your feelings? You get emotional.

But the lady must know the true, handsome pangtongshu!

Edit: I never said that pang should poke her back. I just said for him to simply thank her.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Always check Wikipedia before poking someone.

Rule 11-2: Wikipedia is not a reference. Someone is breaking their own rules, Matt. :3

If I get poked, I take a picture for all my friends to see. They'll be so jealous.

As for this person, I guess she'll look feminine.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Always check Wikipedia before poking someone

That someone must be popular.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Hire a profesional hacker to Doc the person to see if that person is really real, and not a fake.

Because i only add people i know and block everyone else. So if someone added me and poked me, i have to check who they really are.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

If someone sent me one of those, I'll never know, because it's on Facebook.
If someone were to actually poke me, I'm not sure. Only one person tried, and I never saw them again.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Story time kiddies!

Aiight so dis cutie little white grill came up 2 me when I was lifting muh weights while I was volunteering by reading to blind peeple and she wus all liek "lmao u r le cutie boy winky face " and then da grill poked me n left. Muh face was liek "o wher did dis cutie grill come frun???" so immediately i postponed da resuscitation of a little grill's puppy i saved frum drownin n usin muh super leg muscles i ran after her. she wus skippin rope!

"Hullo Rip-samaa wood you liek me to 2 skip da rope 4 you????" Saliva drippin, eyes reddening, jimmies rustled, I nodded n sed "Y-Yes, skip skip rope... baka" n wen she wus about to begin i realized

"gawd dangit, not yu, pangtongshoo!"

"Hoho u got memed! winky facec "

And that was the time pang poked me.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I would like to thank pang for reminding me to respond to the poke that my roommate sent to me awhile ago. pang has been promoted to best man for my wedding for keeping me in the two year long poke war.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Only one person tried, and I never saw them again.

*cough* Mauled by a bear *cough*

Story time kiddies!

ur drunk go home

pang has been promoted to best man for my wedding for keeping me in the two year long poke war.

I am insulted!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am insulted!

Better work on sucking up to me more to overtake pang.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"Hoho u got memed! winky facec "

And that was the time pang poked me

Ho ho! Ha ha! Poke!

I would like to thank pang for reminding me to respond to the poke that my roommate sent to me awhile ago. pang has been promoted to best man for my wedding for keeping me in the two year long poke war.

Lose that poke war and I'll tell your fiance so there'd be no wedding u.u

Showing 1-13 of 13