ForumsGamesGood Story Flash Game Recommendations

7 5444
WalkerMage102
WalkerMage102
1 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I'm basically looking for flash games to play that have decent stories, preferably shooting/sniper games. I also love to play game series with more than one released title. Games that I have enjoyed a lot in the past include the Sniper Assassin Series, Every Sift Heads Game, Clear Vision Series, Sharp Trigger 1 and 2, and Anaksha: Dark Angel. Game doesn't have to be just shooting, I'm really just looking for a good game with a decent story or a series. Thanks in advance!

• 7 Replies
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Detective Grimoire, Vorago, Bela Kovacs and the Trail of Blood, and The Breach all come to mind.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

You may want to try the Raze series and the Strike Force Heroes series. Each series has more than one game in it, and each game has a campaign mode with a story built in. All of them are platform shooters, and they are very similar in certain aspects, but different enough so that playing each one is a unique experience.

You can even earn quests from playing Raze 3 and Strike Force Heroes 2, but if you're interested in story lines, it may be best to start from the beginning and work your way there.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Have you tried the series called 'The Last Stand' yet @WalkerMage102? The first one has an awesome story (best played in a dark room!). This game got me hooked on Armor Games btw...

The second one is an expansion on the first game. Expanded story and nice choices of storylines are embedded in this one! You can change the outcome of the story yourself.

Third one is called "The Last Stand - Union City" and has an even bigger storyline and expanded playing field with different endings! There's clues about the ending throughout the game, which help you understand the story more and more upon progression!

Hope you like these awesome shooters!!

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

RPG Shooter: Starwish is an arcade somewhat-bullet hell dating sim shooter. It has a nice story, in my opinion.

Sinjid also has a quite nice story.

Shrublord
Shrublord
7 posts
Nomad

Like what MrDayCee said, The Last Stand has a good story line.

In my opinion, Echoes - Operation Stranglehold has one of the most absorbing storylines. Even it's a bit hard to play, I find the very plot itself very well-developed, it's almost like a real video game or comic.

Most RPGs have pretty interesting storylines, as the plot is usually the focus. One of my favorite plotlines is a RPG called Crystal Story, which currently has two games.

Other games I recommend are Earth Taken and the Zombotron series.

RockLou
RockLou
29 posts
Nomad

*cough*
http://armorgames.com/play/16110/the-awakening-rpg

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

City Siege series...

Showing 1-7 of 7