ForumsThe TavernMy most epic dream what it is yours?

18 9396
RVD2323
RVD2323
6 posts
Bard

my epic dream is something that actually was, because would remember an amazing moment of my life. To tell or write and so be unforgettable.

Epic what is your dream? or achievement / reality.

or I could be an epic miss.
(for you)

• 18 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I was in le crickety hallway, walking along stone corridors of le endlessness, when I hear a sound behind me. I turn slowly, and pickpocket and MIno are there, holding Sal by his arms.

"Sir, we mlg no scope rekt him, sir." pick says with a triumphant smirk.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I cry out, before it was prompted by a smirk from Sal and an immediate explosion thereafter.

And that was when I realized. What did the polar bears in the bath tub say to each other? Soap? Radio!

xDDDDD

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Can this be from This site.?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Yeah your dream that you have while sleeping can be from this site

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Ah! I dreamt of a Successful Count being made in the Count to 100 Thread! Still waiting for it to come true....

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*deleted some spam*

Tststs... get back on the right track lads & laddies...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Once I had a dream that I piloted giant living robots into the sewer and killed the zombies, which were more like a massive creeping fleshwave. Then we went into a store to buy a helicopter when the zombies invaded. My dad told me to climb on top of the bookshelves, and I did, but then there weren't actually any zombies. Some stuff happened but it wasn't very interesting. Then I left the brick walkway that was safe and ran off into the mist with my dad to harvest the Alpaca Farm before the zombies did. After walking past some things I don't feel like describing, we found that the zombies had stolen the alpacas and had put them inside the play house cabin. My dad went to get the alpacas while I tried to kill the zombies, but it was like they were made of rubber. I couldn't garrote them because they were too fat, and I couldn't crush their skulls with a rock because the rock just bounced off, though I could hear something cracking every time the rock landed. Eventually I settled for stabbing their eyes out with my thumbs, but even THAT didn't work fully. The deeper I jammed my thumbs into their eyes, the more their eyes gained the consistency of frozen egg yolk. Their sockets were enormous, irritated and bleeding, but the actual eye part was just like a lump of rubbery lard with no irises that wouldn't rupture. My hands were covered with blood at this point, and the zombie that I'd smacked with the rock was trying to strangle me with soft marshmallow fingers, but the other zombie's eyes still hadn't ruptured. I don't even think there was an optic nerve. The eyes were just THERE, and no matter how I dug my fingernails into them, they just slithered out of the tension point and melted a little. It was extremely frustrating.

I'm not sure if this is the MOST epic dream I've ever had, but I had flashbacks to it while dissecting a cat yesterday. Did you know cat lungs are triple-forked? It looks like they've got six lungs total, and with the ribs broken and spread out and the lungs as well, it looks like a weird butterfly.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Kissed the girl of my dream, I guess.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i dreamed i dreamed i dreamed about tacos.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Does anyone here get dreams about this site? I do get them....

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I dreamed once about me falling into an endless pit....but then it turned out not to be endless...and then I grew wings. HOW DOES THAT WORK!?!?!?!?!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

IDK. It was your dream, so, you control them....

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Lol yeah....that just means my head is just a weird bird

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I dream and wish that AG is the biggest, best and the most popular gaming site in the world...

Hope it comes true...

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

It's already the best @akshobhya

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I thought about all the nightmares I have because of this. I guess the most epic dream I have ever had was when I drove a cliff because I was being chased by clowns and I can't seem to remember the rest. (I died)

Showing 1-15 of 18