ForumsNews and FeedbackNew Game & Special Games (Feedback)

14 5155
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

http://i.imgur.com/1AwuHGK.png

Please keep the new games tab clear.. i beg you again.. the way i present the games will be more interesting than how it's done now.

This is a 10´ job.. if you mail me part of the build up for new games i can assemble all for including Special Games..
  • 14 Replies
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

@Andelhofs, at the previous type you posted this, @Ferret told you that the old games are only in the main page only for events. Right now, it's because Gemcraft has been released on Steam, so they just frontpaged these games. If you want, you can contact @Ferret on his profile and tell him what you think.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Gogotank Thanks for reply: yes i want them on the frontpage as well but only in a separate section.. i can make this for them if they like.. not much work and would be much better than now.. (my opinion..)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Andelhofs @Gogotank I don't think it's a bad idea, I'll loop in @Tasselfoot mostly for funsies.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Sounds like a job for @lroot and @gumption

*passes the buck*

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I also want to suggest that the event could be mentioned for why they were put in the special games section.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I also want to suggest that the event could be mentioned for why they were put in the special games section.

The event is mentioned in Game News on the front page as the most recent article.
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Gogotank like this ?? Sounds Good... http://i.imgur.com/OuPCOej.png

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

@Andelhofs, yeah, that's what I meant. But in english.

The event is mentioned in Game News on the front page as the most recent article.

Yeah, but if they released something new on the game page it wouldn't be visible. Also, it will surely be noticed by users that way.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@gogotank Ofc in English, that is txt web bulder use for testen en example preview..

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Tasselfoot @Ferret @gumption @lroot

Any news about this ??
http://i.imgur.com/t1d8FuB.png

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

No new MMO this week. So re-featuring old ones. Not the first time I've done this. Not the last. Featured The Gate yesterday.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Tasselfoot i'm sorry for being unclear.. will the new section of "special games" or "Featured Games" being separated from new games in the near future.. ? that was my question.. sorry for being rude that was not my intention..

Thanks for quick response

Edit: i don't mind "Featured games" but i prefer not in new games.. and putting them between "New Games" is nonproductive (my opinion)

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Yeah, but if they released something new on the game page it wouldn't be visible.

The "special" games are used to promote the news event, so they would only stay up as long as the event was being promoted, if they even need to stay up that long. The GemCraft Steam Contest is still open, but the GemCraft games have already been taken off the main page.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Andelhofs Things like that don't just happen so quickly I'm afraid, as much as we appreciate feedback/ideas - we leave it up to our designers to make the final decisions.

Showing 1-14 of 14