ForumsForum GamesWorld of the Dead (RPG)

185 43885
silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

The world is normal, everything has been right. Then, IT happened.

Welcome to World of the Dead, this world is on the verge of the Apocalypse.
There are no classes, you will simply think of an Occupation for your character, and I will assign items.
Simple as that.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Health: 100%
---------------
Equipped: (weapon and/or tool)
Gear: (Clothes, armor)
Inventory:
Skills: (not numbered, just general things you have learned)

You design top half, i will design the bottom half

• 185 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kyler
---------------
Equipped:
Gear: OG-107 Type III (Look it up), Glock 29(15 Rounds) Side-Holstered.
Inventory: Wallet (Drivers License, 1000 USD Credit Card, 30 USD, PMC ID Card), 2 Glock 29 Magazines, Radio, Map of Lab and surrounding area,
Skills: Military Tactics, Prediction.

"We're going to commandeer their gas and some supplies, food and water, warn them about the radiation and leave, we have to keep moving and get out of the area." I broadcast my order to everyone. To the scientist, "If we give you time and resources can you find a cure or a defense to the radiation?"

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Mina
---------------
Equipped:
Gear: Blue paramedics outfit, Nurses shoes, Hospital ID.
Inventory: Wallet (20 USD, Credit Card(2000 USD), Drivers License) Cell Phone.
Skills: Medicine, Science.

You see several IVs in the large ambulance, there is a corresponding roll-able cot for each of the four IVs, the is a basket of liquid medicine such as painkillers on a shelf, next to the basket is another basket but filled with sterilized needles. "Nothing new, we are busy trying to keep any damage from spreading."

---------------
Equipped:
Inventory: Wallet (Drivers License, 1000 USD Credit Card, 30 USD, PMC ID Card), 2 Glock 29 Magazines, Radio, Map of Lab and surrounding area,

"Roger that." they call, "I am not sure, With supplies i could at least start to figure it out, but I would need a live specimen that has been effected by the radiation to create a cure."
You get closer to the town and can make out a city hall and some people walking around.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

---------------
Equipped:

On the private line, "You said it yourself, everyone in the jeeps have been irradiated. You have your men." Back on the open frequency. "We go to the gas station first and fill up, then we try to find some government or police that can get people out and then we grab what food and water we can, we won't need much, there's an airstrip near here that I can call in our carrier plane to take us to our base. (I was thinking an offshore base, sort of like what's in MGS 5 and peace walker, if you had something else in mind that's cool.) We do not take refugees, if people want to come, they will have to work on base as staff or even soldiers, make sure they know that before they come with. No freeloaders, we don't have room for them."

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

---------------
Equipped:
Inventory: Wallet (20 USD, Credit Card(2000 USD), Drivers License) Cell Phone.

Yawning, I thank dispatch for the update, wishing I had my morning coffee before this messed started. I have a feeling today going to be long day.
I look around the ambulance and decided to store some liquid medicine and sterilized needles in the side pockets of my paramedics outfit and walk to the front of the ambulance hoping to get an ETA from the driver.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

---------------
Equipped:

"Sir, I mean, if it has any major affects we are not aware of, besides, it may not even effect some people, I would need need someone who is obviously affected." the three jeeps pull up to the gas station and the owner walks out of the station, he is a large, fat man in overalls and a greasy white shirt, he has greasy brown hair and a beard.

---------------
Equipped:
Inventory: Wallet (20 USD, Credit Card(2000 USD), Drivers License) Cell Phone. Liquid powerful painkiller(x5), Sterile Needle (x5).

You walk to the front and the man says "8 minutes." you see area flying by, even through the AC of the ambulance you smell something odd in the air, you can't seem to put your finger on it.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

---------------
Equipped:
Inventory: Wallet (20 USD, Credit Card(2000 USD), Drivers License) Cell Phone. Liquid powerful painkiller(x5), Sterile Needle (x5).

I started tapping my finger on the dashboard in annoyance. *tap*tap*tap*
“I hate it when this happen… What is that smell?” I mumble to myself. I recall reading a research article claiming that the sense of smell, more than any other senses, is linked closely with memory recall. Not that it’s doing me any good, I thought in aggravation. I turned to the left and ask my co-worker if he knew what the smell was.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

---------------
Equipped:

"By the time we get to base there will no doubt be people who are effected." I say before placing the radio on my belt. "Afternoon, we're commandeering some of your fuel, there has been an explosion near here and there is dangerous and poisonous radiation in the air. I urge you to leave this town and get as far as you can from the area." Turning on my radio, red team and blue team stay with the vehicles, make sure they are filled and explain to anyone who asks what has happened. Tell them if they want to come with us that they will need their own transport. Green team we need to find the police, start looking for anyone who looks official, we are on a time-limit here people." I change to the private line again, "How long before the radiation reaches this town?" I ask.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Gene Solomon
---------------
Equipped: (weapon and/or tool)
Gear: (Clothes, armor)
Inventory:
Skills: (not numbered, just general things you have learned)

Can I join?

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

---------------
Equipped:

"No idea." he responds casually, he seems to not care all that much.

---------------
Equipped:

"Hmph, On what grounds? Does some maybe-true explosion mean you get all of our stuff for free?" the man says. "Roger." the teams respond. "Well..." the scientist says "It reacts strongly to sunlight, and it is possible it has spread over most or all of the earth."

---------------
Equipped:
Gear: Black Slacks, White Button up, Black Tie, Black suit jacket.
Inventory: Wallet (50 USD, Credit Card (20,000 USD), Drivers License)
Skills: Persuasion. Manipulation.

(Of course!) Is this the player card you desire?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

---------------
Equipped:

It is.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

---------------
Equipped:

"It does when we have scientists who could fix the situation." I say to the man, "Come on men." I say as I start to look for some official in the area.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

---------------
Equipped:

Seriously? I sighed in resignation, is it really too much to ask to get a partner with a personality for once. It’s like they’re all insignificant NPC or something.

Rather than waiting in silences, I call dispatch for an update on the situation.
Any idea what cause the explosion? Did the fire department/police secure the scene yet? Do we have an update on the injuries/casualties situation? Are there any other ambulance on scene yet?

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Name: Nathan Kells
---------------
Equipped:
Gear: Blue Jeans, Grey Sweatshirt, Welding Mask.
Inventory: Wrench, Wallet (500 USD Credit Card).
Skills: Welding, Machinery.

"I would like to see a menu if you have one please." I say to the waitress.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

---------------
Equipped:

You find yourself in your office, a large half-circle room, there are large windows behind you, you sit at a large oak desk with a computer and papers spread about. there are bookshelf's spread about the inner wall next to the door. You smell something different in the air you had not noticed before and can't seem to place.

---------------
Equipped:

The man continues to grumble and walk back into the building as you leave.
Looking around you see people talking to one another, obviously about the anomaly that is military visitors.
You see Green team talking to a tall man with black hair and a grey version of your own outfit, the main difference being the sheriff badge.

---------------
Equipped:

He responds right off "It appears the explosion was caused by a bomb of some sort inside of the ship, They have secured the outer area to keep pedestrians away and are soon to try to work their way into the wreckage, No clear body count yet, and no, yours is in the lead. Are you expecting a surprise or something?"

Name: Nathan Kells
---------------
Equipped:
Gear: Blue Jeans, Grey Sweatshirt, Welding Mask.
Inventory: Wrench, Wallet (500 USD Credit Card).
Skills: Welding, Machinery.

She smiles and hands you a Menu saying

----------------------------------------
Ramen:
Chicken 5.99 Beef 5.99

Shrimp 5.99 Spicy 5.99

Drinks 2.99:
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root Beer.
---------------------------------------

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

---------------
Equipped:

"Fill the tanks." I say to my men before I head over to the sheriff, "Have you briefed him about what happened?"

Showing 106-120 of 185