ForumsForum GamesPlease move...NOW!

63 19760
calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

This game is what i thought of when i was seeing the fourms...Also, i do not know if this was here yet. Please tell me if this was made already.

How to play:
Make a sentence about the person moving, the place, and something your going to do that's related to the place.
ex:Please move Player 1,i got to go to the barber shop, if you don't, i will shave your hair.

Rules: All armor games rules and the how to play.

OK, since i got no one, I'm in front of the person below.

• 63 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

(okay what. Watching and killing is very different)

Please move Shoeminor, i have to make coffee, if you don't move, you're making me the coffee.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Please move Loop_Stratos, I have to kill a ancient demon kitty zombie,if you don't move, you will die with it.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

move lowco. i have to play ZURGO HELMSMASHER and i foyu dont, i will play it on you. (zurgo helmsmasher is a card from magic the gathering, and it is EXTREMELY POWERFUL)

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Move @etg2002 I need to save money and play Yu Gi Oh. If you don't I'm playing Raigeki but only once cause it's limited.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

move it ArgamanPhish. i need to crush a past version of myself, but if you dont get out of the why, i will have to crush you. (look at the post order!)

Tieferious
Tieferious
10 posts
Nomad

Please move,etg2002 I have to pillage the city of Roma, but if you don't move I'll have to rob you instead.

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

PM Tieferious I need to watch Shane Dawson's Podcast, but if you don't move Ill throw it at your face!

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

please move Greg7077, There is science to do (for me to do anyways)
and if you don't move i will use YOU as my test subject

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

please move pokemonrocks126, I have to murder a bad guy, but if you don't move, I will kill you too

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

please move armorplayergc, I need to tear a book.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

please move akshobhya, I have to drink water, but if you don't move I'll drown you!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move armorplayergc, I need to eat or else I will eat you.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

please move akshobhya, I'm going to explode a bomb, but if you don't move I'll blow you up

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Please move, armorplayergc. I'm going to Arby's, and anyone who gets between me and curly fries will be promptly run over.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, Terry_Logic, I'm going to resolve serious problems for the humanity, but if you don't move I'll cause you a few problems

Showing 16-30 of 63