ForumsForum GamesPlease move...NOW!

63 19763
calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

This game is what i thought of when i was seeing the fourms...Also, i do not know if this was here yet. Please tell me if this was made already.

How to play:
Make a sentence about the person moving, the place, and something your going to do that's related to the place.
ex:Please move Player 1,i got to go to the barber shop, if you don't, i will shave your hair.

Rules: All armor games rules and the how to play.

OK, since i got no one, I'm in front of the person below.

• 63 Replies
Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

Please move out of my way, AP. I need to feed my pet dragons. If you don't move, they will eat you instead.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, Sappy, I need to have a very long and boring talk with a few people, but if you don't move, I'll have a long and boring talk with you too!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move out of the way. I am coming in hot. If you don't, be prepared to...... *accelerates*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to play a few games, but if you don't move, I'll make you play boring games!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move armorplayergc, I need a glass of water. If you dont, I will bring water and spill it on you.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I need to arrive at a war, but if you don't move, I'll be your enemy in the war! XD

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Please move, armorplayergc, I need to go to school, if you don't move you can go for me

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

GET OUT ME CAR I'M IN MY MUM'S CAR BROOM BROOM

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, Riptizoid101, I have to play Minecraft, but if you don't move you're not going to be allowed to play it for a week (unless you don't like it)

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

You, please move, I want to drink tea. If you don't, I will pour coffee I have in my hand over you.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

please move, akshobhya, I have to defeat my enemies, but if you don't move, I'll defeat you too

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move user, I have to slap someone. If you don't, I will slay you.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to gather resources to build an epic house in Minecraft, but if you don't move, you're going to gather them for me

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move gamer I have to fix the bucket. If you don't you will have to fix it for me.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to study for a test, but if you don't move, you can study it and tell me everything *takes out a Biology book*

Showing 31-45 of 63