ForumsForum GamesPlease move...NOW!

63 19749
calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

This game is what i thought of when i was seeing the fourms...Also, i do not know if this was here yet. Please tell me if this was made already.

How to play:
Make a sentence about the person moving, the place, and something your going to do that's related to the place.
ex:Please move Player 1,i got to go to the barber shop, if you don't, i will shave your hair.

Rules: All armor games rules and the how to play.

OK, since i got no one, I'm in front of the person below.

• 63 Replies
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move user I have work to do. If you don't, you will be made slave forever.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to do some hard work, but if you don't move, you're going to work hard for me!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move player, I want to play. In you don't, you will be cursed for life.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to wait 30 seconds, but if you don't move, you're going to wait an eternity!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move AP I have to go out. If you don't I will push you out of your place.....

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move akshobhya, I have to destroy the Gem of Eternity, but if you don't move, I'll destroy you with it

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move friend I need to study. If you don't, I will have to turn you into a book for eternity.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to get out of the computer in 20 minutes, but if you don't move, you'll never be allowed to use your computer again

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please me, armorplayergc, I need to buy a new computer. If you don't I will make you pay for it along with making you bear its transportation.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to make a research, but if you don't move, you'll make it for me and give me the credits

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move friend I need to talk to my neighbour. If you don't, I will see to it that you will never talk again.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to fight on a medieval war, but if you don't move, you'll fight on it too

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please me, armorplayergc, I need to drink water. If you dont I will squeeze water out of your body.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Please move, akshobhya, I have to post on the FGs, but if you don't move, I'll post in your profile

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Please move, armorplayergc, I have to post on the Forums. If you don't, I will ask a mod to ban you from posting.

Showing 46-60 of 63