ForumsGames12 Tasks of Flash Hercules

0 2700
Edy
Edy
19 posts
Lord

Hi Guys. I'm trying to build up a list of 12 Flash Game Tasks that are ridiculously Difficult as a decoration for my profile. I have 6 already but I cannot think of the last 6. Looking through Google I know there's various lists of the hardest games but a lot of them are pretty disappointing. I'm really looking for you real gamers out there to give me the last 6 the kind of Ninja Gaiden Difficulty challenges. It doesn't necessarily have to be Complete the game but can be a challenge within the game. My standards are pretty high but I'll consider anything on any website although not multiplayer games. Some RPGs might be okay but any kind of really grindy game isn't for the list; we're looking for skill challenges that test players to the limit.

The 12 Tasks of Flash Hercules:

So you want to prove your flash godliness? Complete the following 12 tasks and you will be rewarded with an eternity of Nectar and Ambrosia.

(I've only got 6 so far but when I find 6 more worthy tasks I'll put them in. You're welcome to suggest them but my standards are pretty high. They have to be A ridiculously hard and B relatively fun and worthwhile. For instance beating Clicker Heroes is extremely Hard in a way but is most definitely not fun or worthwhile. Some people might find it fun but it's best to stay away from them lol...)

1: Beat the worlds hardest Game
2: Get to the restaurant at the end of the universe in Dolphin Olympics 2
3: Beat the final level of Xenotactic Note: There is a version out there with walls. While slightly easier (slightly being a relative word) I'll also accept this.
4: Beat the final level of Gemcraft Chapter 0 without breaking open the Gem
of Eternity.

5: Get to floor 1000 in House of Dead Ninja (first game not the sequel)
6: Beat Hardcore mode on Road of the Dead 2 (navigating the Lag)

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0