ForumsThe TavernThe most chaotic and Nightmarish scenario in AG

20 7818
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

This is all made as a joke...I have a feeling I need to clarify that. What would be yours?

Mine would be one of the two listed below:

1) Having to be punished for all the silly things I did when I was new to this site (I was 13 as well back then XD)
2) The now deleted user twillight2 being a mod!

• 20 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

A forum-post-history function is added and people could go back and see all the idiocy that I posted when I was 13...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

A forum-post-history function is added and people could go back and see all the idiocy that I posted when I was 13...

That. That's a nightmare.

Or, making Squirtleurface an admin, because boy do I love receiving rape threats. I'm sure R2 feels the same. Or even worse, making BRF, twilight2, KnightDeclan, and Squirtleurface admin. Because I would go straight to Kong.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

That. That's a nightmare.

Yup... Nightmarish enough! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!

Or, making Squirtleurface an admin, because boy do I love receiving rape threats. I'm sure R2 feels the same. Or even worse, making BRF, twilight2, KnightDeclan, and Squirtleurface admin. Because I would go straight to Kong.

I would probably follow you there if that's the case! What?...No I am not a stalker! NO!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

A bug would cause the chronological order of the threads to fail, old and new ones are mixed up randomly and the order changes hourly.

Spambots develop independent intelligence and hide among normal users.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Users aren't allowed to question admin decisions

:^)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

A bug would cause the chronological order of the threads to fail, old and new ones are mixed up randomly and the order changes hourly.

For the chaos gods!

Spambots develop independent intelligence and hide among normal users.

Terminator: How it began

Users aren't allowed to question admin decisions

-_- Uhhhh....

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

if... if... oh boy... if... meep... this is gonna reveal my most hated secret... if... *in really quiet voice* someone found out... i...LOVE... Smash car clicker more than minecraft...

and also, if doombreed was mad a admin. that would be a nightmare.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

if... if... oh boy... if... meep... this is gonna reveal my most hated secret... if... *in really quiet voice* someone found out... i...LOVE... Smash car clicker more than minecraft...

Don't worry you are among friends here *signals to two demons* he is all yours

and also, if doombreed was mad a admin. that would be a nightmare.

I am not sure I get this... what do you mean @etg2002?

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Admins fighting users I guess?
Horrible.
But it also would be interesting to watch.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i got another one. if armorgames was replaced by kong, and kong was made into more kong!

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
202 posts
Treasurer

That... Actually is pretty terrifying. Kong is a scary place indeed.
Admins fighting users? That's not a war, that's pest control.

AG tends to be pretty awesome wherever I go, so I can't seem to think of anything even remotely nightmarish about it at the moment.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

me getting the P.I.E. CANNON ACTIVATED!!!!!!! ALL PERSONNEL EVACUATE THE AREA!!!!! FIRING P.I.E CANNON!!!!! *random person* Pies? YUM *giant laser beam comes out of the sky* P.I.E. is the acronym for the laser. the tech name is Plasma Ionized energy orbital cannon Class .928 Version 78.5D (i have been working on it for a while... but the laser does taste of pie!) i am planning on doing this the next time someone annoys me in the So this is the tavern... thread.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

If someone or a group of people had enough malicious intent and programming knowledge hacked into AG servers and lock out the true administrators out of their own system, thus taking over Armor Games. Brr....

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

If someone or a group of people had enough malicious intent and programming knowledge hacked into AG servers and lock out the true administrators out of their own system, thus taking over Armor Games.

I suppose admins have some backdoors to get back in... though it would be pretty catastrophic for a while, until they got everything under control...

Unless the current admins are truly left out for so much time, that no one remembers them anymore! Unless the site was taken over years ago!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If ArmorGames didn't exist I guess. Or if someone took over my account, but that could be solved easily.

Showing 1-15 of 20