ForumsPopular MediaWhat popular TV series are you watching?

12 4991
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I'm watching Adventure time, Star Wars Rebels, and Girl meets world.

• 12 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well, I used to watch the British Top Gear, but all Top Gear fans know what happened to that....

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Game of Thrones, Person of Interest, and Grimm.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

the walking dead, bates motel, and supernatural

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
202 posts
Treasurer

Adventure Time... Haven't seen that in a while.
Probably one of the greatest cartoons I've ever seen (Besides Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb)

Currently watching Arrow, Game of Thrones, Flash, and Gotham (all but GoT end this week)

I used to watch Grimm, but Juliet just annoyed the hell outta me, so I stopped watching. Supernatural isn't too bad, but the last few seasons aren't as great as I expected, little sad about that.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

None right now, but I'm playing with the thought of starting to watch Vikings. Anyone can recommend it?

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

but all Top Gear fans know what happened to that....

yes, sad :'-(

Person of interest,Mentalist,Empire on Fox

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I've been binge watching the Netflix series House of Cards. I love Kevin Spacey!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Nothing I watch on TV could really be considered popular, except maybe AFV. On Netflix, I'm getting into Trailer Park Boys, Sherlock, and 3rd Rock From the Sun, even though I have seen just about every episode of the latter on TV.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I used to watch Grimm, but Juliet just annoyed the hell outta me, so I stopped watching. Supernatural isn't too bad, but the last few seasons aren't as great as I expected, little sad about that.

I hate her too but now she's turned bad and hopefully, she'll be killed off the show.
WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

Sherlock

Yes,I forgoted about that.

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

NCIS is my favorite series

Lolitalala
Lolitalala
3 posts
Nomad

I'm watching Vampire Diaries and Ancients)

Showing 1-12 of 12