ForumsGamesPossibly Oddly Specific MMO request

6 1504
Arceus2016
Arceus2016
2 posts
Farmer

Okay, I'm going to ask for something, and I'm not sure if it's AG or the devs of the game that actually control it, but for the game Dragon Pals, by R2 games, would it be possible to get the 'Magic Lamp' feature integrated here on the Armor Games servers? Again, I'm not sure if it's something that R2 said they won't do here, or AG said they don't want, but I'm sure that almost all of the players that play the game here would enjoy getting the feature integrated, not to mention the increased publicity, as it involves using Facebook, for BOTH Armor Games and R2. Plus, to be quite honest, us players could use a gold boost... It ain't easy to get, that's for sure!

Anyway, if someone with some power/authority could respond to tell me if it's AG-side, R2-side or a matter of communication, that would be lovely.

Other players, whether it be R2's Dragon Pals or just about any other MMORPG, I'm sure there are features that the home-site servers have that other, 'outlet' servers like ones hosted here on Armor Games might not have! Am I actually the only one that thinks we'd all be better off if we got them integrated? Or are there others out there that agree? Sound off and tell me! We can try to eventually get them to notice us, can't we?

Edit (just a moment later): I just realized that there's an MMORPG subforum AND that this is for site features.... Omg I'm sorry about this, mods. If someone could either close this and move it to the right subforum, or just move it, that'd be awesome... Again, SO SORRY!!!!!

• 6 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'll loop in @Tasselfoot, in case he has any idea about this.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'll loop in @Tasselfoot, in case he has any idea about this.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*as requested, moved to the MMO-sub*

maybe @Tasselfoot can answer your question

€dit: aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh ninjad by @Ferret

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

As a general rule, we don't allow the MMOs on our site to do any Facebook-related things. So, from the sound of it, that's why it isn't a feature on Armor.

If you can explain in more detail how it works, we could consider it... but, chances are, we still won't.

Arceus2016
Arceus2016
2 posts
Farmer

Ah, this I did not know, @Tasselfoot. Now that I know this, that would definitely explain why it's not a feature here. Well then, my apologies for taking up the time of all of you. So thanks for the quick responses and enjoy the remainder of your day.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

No problem!

Showing 1-6 of 6