ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArtisans of AG! I am in need of assistance!

4 4907
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I am a terrible artist! It's true, all I can draw is grass and birds (the single line kind). I'm looking for a kind denizen to draw me something like this:

Copy Zero

It's really cool, and it's among the avatars I use elsewhere, but it's not mine, it's from fanpop. I would greatly appreciate any denizen doing their best to draw (or gimp or however people do it on computers) an armartar version of this character.

Non artistic denizen of AG,
Eliakith

• 4 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Smart move @eliakith...

I'll see if I can find the time myself to draw you something, ok?

For those that want to draw this character as well, feel free to post it in the new Armor Games' Armatar Contest: Warrior Edition. Just as long as it's a warrior of course... only then will it be allowed in, ok?!

Shrublord
Shrublord
7 posts
Nomad

Fixed Link

Not an artist (or at least a very poor excuse for one), but I can (sort of) help.

Remember, just start with the basics. Over time, you can slowly advance onto more complex drawings. It takes a lot of dedication and learning to draw a complex drawing like that.

Also, read this Wikihow, I find it useful

As a poor excuse for an artist, the best advice I can give is to keep on drawing and practicing. Seems a bit of cliche answer, but trust me, you will get better in the end.

Just out of curiosity, how are you gonna draw it? Through a drawing program (on the computer) or drawing on good ol' paper?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

@Shrublord I cannot draw. It is not signing any of my talents or in my ability to learn (I've tried). I'm looking for anyone to draw me something like that, doesn't have to be complex like that one. Thanks for your advice, but it's not what I needed.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

@MattEmangel glad to see you're interested! That is just something I found in about two seconds through Google, I can't find the main one I use.

You'd have to take that up with @MrDayCee , as I have no clue if that's allowed.

I actually don't think it's filtered. It's concept art for the copy chips in MMZ4 if I'm not mistaken.

It's mainly the colors and the sword that I'm after, positioning and pretty much everything else I don't care about.

Showing 1-4 of 4