ForumsGamesLizard Squad Is Back.... Again.

6 1813
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

So, this weekend the PSN™ went offline. And Playstation™ responded on Twitter (Well 'AskPlaystation' did) by saying;

"We are aware that users are having issues accessing PSN at the moment. Thanks for your patience as we investigate." That was 12:41 AM 16 May. Then at 5:08 PM, they said this;

"Good morning. We are aware that some users are still experiencing PSN issues today, and we are investigating."

And then, the Lizard Squad responded to the DDoS attack at Playstation™;

" PlayStation LOGIN #offline #LizardSquad".

Here is a link to the story: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PSN-Goes-Offline-Lizard-Squad-Claims-Responsibility-71946.html

So... I think we all know.... The Lizard Squad are... Scum of the Earth (Oh, Armor Games, you can't take my account down for using the word "scum" that isn't a swear word. It is a word to describe the lowest form of life. Yes it is harsh but it is a non-swear word.) I don't know how the FBI hasn't found all of them. I really don't know. These 12-year old's, hiding behind the internet and using TOR. Thinking they can get a job at... Say: Microsoft or Sony. GETTING A JOB AT THE PLACE YOU ARE PRACTICALLY BOMBARDING WITH MALWARE!!! You are idiots, complete idiots.

I hope they are found, and I hope they get life in prison. I hope they never see the light of day ever again.

Let me know how you feel about the lizards being back in action.

Have a nice day.

• 6 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

404 Sympathy not found.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The reason the FBI, NSA, etc hasn't found them is probably because they don't really care. To them it's like a kid(Lizard Squad pushes another kid's(gamers) milk off the table and then the adult(FBI) expects the gamers to clean it up by themselves.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Oh, Armor Games, you can't take my account down for using the word "scum" that isn't a swear word

But you haven't had any previous issues with swearing on your record XD

I concur with the rest of what you say with Lizard Squad. What sets them apart from other....groups...is that they entirely participate with Blackhat techiques against other websites without any motive.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The fact that the think they are fantastic for just DDOS-ing things irks me, along with the "just for teh lolz" bit.

Lysceed
Lysceed
15 posts
Nomad

Whenever I hear of DDoSing, I can't help but think of this:

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/cia.png

It's a mean inconvenience at best, sort of like if you went around tearing down all the posters for a band's concert, or trying to show how fast you can shuffle in front of poker champions or card magicians. They're annoying and taking up people's time which could be done, you know, playing on the PSN. I hope some grayhats (real hackers, i.e. Anonymous) deal with them soon.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I literally don't care about Lizard Squad...and PSN was fine for me.

Showing 1-6 of 6