ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] KINGDOM RUSH: I bought premium content and finished all levels on hard ==> still no access to ...

3 3920
goosensb
goosensb
1 posts
Peasant

So I bought the premium content which immediately gave me access to the next premium levels:
Sarelgaz's lair, Ruins of acaroth, Rotten forest, Hushwood, Bandit's lair, Glacial heights and Ha'kraj plateau.

I have no access to and I don't even see the remaining levels on the map:
Pit of fire, Pandaemonium, Fungal forest, Rotwick, Ancient necropolis, Nightfang Swale, Castle Blackburn.

I finished all levels, including the premiums I have access to, on level hard. I am missing the two stars you get for following KR on Twitter and Facebook.

Where are those other levels?!

Thanks in advance

• 3 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@goosensb Our version of Kingdom Rush released prior to the Steam/Mobile version of the game, thus a few levels may not be available.

If you've finished with Kingdom Rush, I could suggest Kingdom Rush Frontiers...

http://armorgames.com/play/15717/kingdom-rush-frontiers

santonacci
santonacci
1 posts
Peasant

I have premium content as well, and do not have access to these levels. I understand if they're not available on PC, but does your response mean that they are available elsewhere?

I'm really interested in playing the other levels - is there anyway to get access to them?

Thanks!

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@Santonacci - This link may be of interest to you https://www.ironhidegames.com/games.php

But please note that there are some games that are not programmed to be cross-platform. It's almost like buying an Xbox version of the game, and then wanting to take the game over to your friend's only they have a PlayStation. The game is the same name, same game, but it cannot be played on the different platform.

So if you pick up the mobile version of the game on Steam or a mobile device, you will be starting over and will need to purchase that version's premium content to be able to play it on the new device.

Hope that helps!

RP

P.S. This is an older thread from back in May, so I'm just going to lock it up and let it slowly fade away again.

Showing 1-3 of 3