ForumsQuestsRise of Champions Quests

77 45022
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here are seven Quests for Rise of Champions!

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15998/media/icon/3dac36d1258bfb5c5e9dc6cbf1a73769.png?v=1429647193&vv=1432239434
Gem Crafting
Create a level 1 Gem.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15998/media/icon/4a73c2e5571647f52abc684f56dc4cf9.png?v=1429647119&vv=1432239592
Treasure Hunt
Start a Treasure Expedition.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15998/media/icon/d2da4cd638414e10735cdc80acddb43b.png?v=1429647160&vv=1432239550
Newcomer
Reach level 10.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15998/media/icon/54974dc3c2a02d9ad05be5d58dedde69.png?v=1429647178&vv=1432239462
Kayur Awakening
Complete the Kayur Awakening story event.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15998/media/icon/0e69493ebaa25e76838632d5046f2ccc.png?v=1429647215&vv=1432239404
Battlemaster
Win 100 Single Matches.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15998/media/icon/b34d343001fd8d45c1c43314e40f6fb2.png?v=1429647247&vv=1432239380
Legendary Search
Loot an item of Legendary rarity.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15998/media/icon/dfe6060ecdeb04ed6207379d905c2b61.png?v=1429647268&vv=1432239330
Mutate
Evolve a level 3 Mutation.
Hardness: Hard

• 77 Replies
Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@bakkart - at least Clicker Heroes could be finished relatively quickly and could be significantly sped up with a little bit of research and a proper build path.

This trash was total RNG regardless of how well you actually play the game.

I unlocked over THREE HUNDRED chests and got ONE level 1 mutation.

So I literally had to wait a month and a half for guild warfare rewards and login diamonds so I could buy the other mutations and fragments to upgrade them.

Never before have I been so glad to never have to log into a game again as I was about this trash unbalanced pay to win game when I finally got the quest today.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Somehow the timespan seems similar to mine @Olinser... how many daily login cycles did you complete? It took me 7 in total to gain enough diamonds for the final purchase to evolve the mutations to a level 3. (I did buy some stuff with extra diamonds along the way... Mastery Points for Daily Tasks Lists and such) But the game takes a lot of time indeed...

I think the story line of this game needs more presence in order to help boost interest for this game. Right now the focus is on PvP and collecting stuff for upgrades, which makes that interest is lost fairly quickly... you keep playing to get the final Quest, but the joy of achieving something decreases fast once you hit the Level Upgrade Cap of 20 for your characters. If this were to continue indefinitely (along with a balanced PvP matching of course - Important!!), the game would be much more interesting to continue playing after finishing the AG Quests! Maybe adding some more features for Guilds would even boost interest more?

Well... I'm done with this one, whereas I kept playing DotD a bit after finishing the last Quest, I am definitely done here. Same thing happened with Clicker Heroes indeed @bakkart. Once I got the final Quest, I moved on.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@MrDayCee - 6, and the Midsummer thing boosted my diamonds high enough to buy the last mutation and fragments.

But yes, balance is key, and this game has none of it. Given that 90% of the game is PvP and the single player only seems to exist to farm mastery points for PvP, once you hit 20 the matchmaking is stupidly bad and is further killed by people exploiting the system and intentionally tanking games so they can farm better Arena rewards. Come across people with a naked team and they're intentionally losing to get to the bottom before they put back on their equipment and farming 5 win Arenas against people they outgear so much they could do nothing but basic attack and still win easily.

There is absolutely ZERO possible justification for a system that allows somebody like Timeless to be matched up with relatively new level 20s.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

Dealing with whales is usual problem for any PvP. Where are no whales, there are twinks, oк just donaters, or whateva. Problem is, there is too much about PvP here. Story, as Olinser mentioned, is mostly about MasteryPoints and not that hard - really, my M-W-W-R team had some problems with full mage teams only, and only before I started casting MagResist on mage first move. Sometimes it challenges AI to concentrate on mage.
Chance for mutation drop in Dirwan story nodes would make sense. Not like mutation THAT op anyways.
But after all, there was a guaranteed way to get both Legendary and 3Mut quests - melding and waiting for daily diamonds. 6 daily cycles only, 1 "earn diamonds" thingie and they gave me about 30 diamonds more or less for free on Bonfire.
And there was SushiCatapult, which is clean and boring random.
RoC still better then SushiCatapult.

omegaprototype
omegaprototype
26 posts
King

Can armor games get rid of MMO quests? Quest should be about skills or game progress no pointless grinding-luck-based-money-traps waiting for players to get annoyed. I have almost a month playing this stuff and no single mutation, even using FB page codes doesn’t help at all I have been saving diamonds to buy the exact stuff for the quest instead of blind shopping and still miles away for earning the quest.
Lot of players are playing idle just waiting for the weekly diamonds to buy the quest, what’s the point of it? Are MMOs so poorly developed that they need armor games helping them with insanely long quest to attract people? Paying for games should be done because you enjoy the game and want developers to keep producing not pay to win or forced quests. If you can’t take down this type of quest at least, please, don’t create any other like this one don’t ruin the fun or reputation of achieving quest. Thanks

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Omega --

I agree with you for the most part, except that when we start arguing for a type of game to be promoted or demoted for quests, it becomes fairly subjective. As much as I and you and others have hated Rise of Champions, or even MMOs in general, there are others out there who like these games.

For example, I'd like to have clicker games (like Clicker Heroes) or any of the Papa games banned from quests; there are hundreds of others who would argue against me rather vehemently.

Having said that, Rise of Champions does seem to be especially egregious in its funneling players toward a pay-for-play status.

RlyehSurvivor
RlyehSurvivor
9 posts
Templar

Any good advice for get the mutation level 3 question? im like a month playing this game and im become pretty bored.

I know the way is get keys to oen chests with mutations and fragments, but i open like 100 at least, and i get just 2 mutations and 1 fragment.

How can i do it faster?

thank you!

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Rlyeh -- I ended up doing a few of their "earn diamonds" tasks; not my favorite thing to do but in one hour of working to earn diamonds I had enough to finally get the last quest. One hour of "selling out" was a lot better than weeks and weeks of random grinding, or paying real money for diamonds.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@RlyehSurvivor: Short of doing some TrialPay offers as bakkart suggested, the only other option is to log in every day and collect your daily rewards and the community rewards for turning in codes.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@RlyehSurvivor

Concerning TrialPay offers

Actually, it all depends on where do you live! If you live outside America, TrialPay offers won't be so good, even if you live in Europe it still depends on what part of the Europe you live, so TrialPay offers can help a bit , but they are based on commercial factors/country etc.

This leaves you up to two choices , and better choose both if you want to finish this as soon as possible!

1. Log in everyday! (7-day circle and you will have 3 diamonds in your pockets)!
2. Join Guild , and participate in Guild Wars! After each week you will receive some amount of RP (reputation points). You can exchange RP for desired items once you collect enough!

Extra: Check up if the game is running some special events (usually good rewards), and check up game FB page for codes.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

As I recall, I did a calculation of maximum time a while back:

You'll need:
4 identical mutations(20 diamonds each, or 80 RP). Total = 320 RP
15 archaic fragments(20 diamonds for 5, or 80 RP for 5). Total = 240 RP

Thus, the maximum RP needed is 560 RP.

Now, each set of 20 diamonds is worth 80 RP. Unfortunately, you can only gain (free) diamonds at the 3/week, but if you get 20, then it's worth 80 RP. Otherwise, it's not worth much, unfortunately. In other words, it's 80 RP/7 weeks.

You can get 33 RP per week, so long as you can find a winning guild. This sets the maximum time at 560/33 = 17 weeks. Of course, at that time, you'll be able to at least one set of daily rewards. That means that by week 14, you'll practically be guaranteed to be done, so long as you have obtained guild rewards on 11 of 14 weeks(and haven't missed any pvp).

From that total, you can shave an additional 2.4 weeks(80 RP/33 RP) per matching mutation you get. You can also shave an additional 0.48 weeks per arcane shard you earn.

Hence, @RlyehSurvivor, assuming you have 2 matching mutations, and have played for 4 weeks, you have no more than (14 - 4.8 - 0.48 - 4 = 4.72 weeks) remaining. This assumes that you haven't missed any logins, and have successfully earned the 33 RP. For obvious reasons, you do want to continue buying the chests you have purchased, and to avoid purchasing matching mutations until the end(in case RNGesus hates on you). Earning another (matching) mutation will leave you with just 2 weeks left.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

you know that keys used on chest get my mutations and events also have fragments .I got level 3 mutation in 1 month. That was when i was new player. I could get this in around 2-3 week now.

There was 10 diamonds coses added when a new event is added.

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

20 diamonds or 1 Arcanic Fragment left until completion of the game. So I was reading here and wondering: what does "RP" stands for? I just want to get over with this game.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

@Arkeyo -- I believe it stands for "reputation points," the things that you get from guild wars/battles.

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

Got it... finally! The 20 diamonds gifted today were all I need to finish this game. ^.^

Showing 46-60 of 77