ForumsForum GamesThe Core!

20 9028
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Welcome... To the Core! where anything and everything can happen. the idea is to use some items mentioned by the user above to create an event, then name some items!

EG: Banana bread and cookies

i make banana cookies!

i will start, with a calculator, paper, and a mug of coffee!

• 20 Replies
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Super Luigi Rush: 9 Mighty Frontiers

A cable, a marble, a stick and a bullet.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i make a whip that has metal and the marble on the end (metal from the bullet i dismantled) and the handle is a stick.

Mianite S2 Ep 97 Part 1's Waglingtons armor (please look it up on YouTube's CaptainSparklez for more info on it, if you are to lazy, the armor is indestructible, invincible, and whenever he punches someone, they explode.) Captainsparklez anger about the armor, and some EVEN MORE OP ARMOR!!!!!! (A.K.A. creative mode)

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

The stupid side of Minecraft that causes this game to sink below the second page.

A car full of blankets and pillows, a trailer, 1 older brother (18), one younger brother (8 months), and a younger sister (3).

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Camping!

Elikath, Corrupted Loop_Stratos, Zombie, Metropolis, Nithentrios.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

random forum games!

a bananananananananananananana!!! ( you NEED to sing it) a blender, and some bread. (in my version of the core, this game out as banana bread crumbs. please do not do banana bread or what i did! and FYI, in case you thought of something for those first, you can put up this sort of thing challenging the next person the do something other than that)

Showing 16-20 of 20