ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] King of Towers - Diamonds not delivered

8 1846
Bowan
Bowan
7 posts
Shepherd

I paid for a daily diamond delivery pack. I got the initial set, but 3 server days later, I haven't received any more. I have sent numerous emails to support, but all I heard back was "it was a technical problem" and they didn't bother to say if they were actually trying to fix the problem. They haven't responded back to me yet, despite additional emails. How do I get in touch with someone that can actually look into the problem and report back to me?

• 8 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@Bowan Have you tried going via their support desk instead of a direct email? In any case, it's the weekends now, so maybe you could wait till next week. Since it's a third party game that AG merely hosts, there also wouldn't be any staff on AG that could directly help with that request.

Bowan
Bowan
7 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for the input. I did, indeed, put a similar message on the support desk. It generated a return automated email from the same email address as when I emailed them directly. They may not be able to help, but they could put me in touch with someone who can, I would think. The bottom line is that someone got my money and I didn't get what was promised. Thanks again for posting .

AMinc8281
AMinc8281
1 posts
Peasant

I am having the same issue. What is the support e-mail?

Bowan
Bowan
7 posts
Shepherd

So, if we have sent emails and haven't gotten a response, what is the next step? Shall I report it to Paypal?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You could try posting on their forums if they have one.

Bowan
Bowan
7 posts
Shepherd

I finally got an email explaining the issue. It IS a technical problem. They said to wait a week for it to be fixed and then we will be able to collect the lost diamonds

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Bowan Thanks for coming back to let others know.

Bowan
Bowan
7 posts
Shepherd

This has been corrected and all diamonds delivered up-to-date.

Showing 1-8 of 8