ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with Profile Viewing and Game Login...

25 8140
gamer2329
gamer2329
1 posts
Shepherd

If I tried to view my profile or any related tabs, or if I try to go to any games that use my login info, nothing happens, it just goes to a completely blank page. :c

• 25 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Something must have gone haywire with the servers for a few hours... I experienced the same problem with my profile and every other profile!

Games are loading just fine now from what I can tell. Whatever was wrong with the site an hour ago seems to have resolved itself for now! =)

Aaaaand right after I said it "resolved itself" I got an Error 520, followed by an Error 522. Something is still wrong with the servers, but these things never last more than a few hours!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@gamer2329 @Skeleton_Pilot

I just checked and the gaming servers are indeed down at the moment... this problem started happening as of 23:00 hrs last night (EST). The servers have been online off-and-on for very short moments at times, but there seems to be a bigger problem going on...

We're sorry for the inconvenience everyone is experiencing with this, but the staff is notified about this and will do their best to fix the problem as soon as they are in office!

In the meantime, we hope you bare patient with us. A report will be made in this thread once it is fixed!

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
202 posts
Treasurer

Seems like it's still happening, besides myself, a few other users seem to be getting this problem.
Any idea what's causing the severs to fluctuate so badly?
Hopefully it isn't anything serious.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Ah, same problem here.

derwookie
derwookie
2 posts
Nomad

Same here too... it worked all fine for me till 13.00 GMT and short after this the breakdown came.

batusia
batusia
9 posts
Shepherd

Same here...

stickyalf
stickyalf
1 posts
Peasant

I can report that I am unable to access my two favorite games- King of Towers and Game of Thrones Ascent. Both games give rewards for daily logins.

Strangely though, Decision 3 did load for me.

Once the problem is resolved, is there any chance we may be compensated in-game for the lost time or inability to login?

Malfury
Malfury
10 posts
Peasant

Same problem here, If i try to log in into dawn of the dragons it goes to a blank white page... cant play!!

laitka
laitka
2 posts
Peasant

Just came here to say the same thing. Game isn't loading.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Additionally to the profile issue, it seems there is also an issue with forum posts, after you hit Submit it shows a blank page, once it managed to post the content, once it simply made an empty post (which I could luckily edit with the content I was able to get by going back one page). The new post does not appear on the overview as latest post.

I assume it has the same origin though, since it is happening simultaneously.

laitka
laitka
2 posts
Peasant

Just came here to say the same thing. Game isn't loading.

endosulfan987
endosulfan987
6 posts
Viceroy

HTTP 500 internal server error comes up to the homepage of armorgames when I opened it, the server seem to be up for some people. Is there a way to fix this?

endosulfan987
endosulfan987
6 posts
Viceroy

HTTP 500 internal server error comes up to the homepage of armorgames when I opened it, the server seem to be up for some people. Is there a way to fix this?

gothmag
gothmag
3 posts
Peasant

same issue w/ Dotd

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

UPDATE: Just received word that the Armor Games staff is looking into this right now folks!!
I'm confident they can fix it soon!

Thank you for your patience!

Showing 1-15 of 25