ForumsGamesdarkorbit reloaded, false advertisement

2 2197
bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

it seems like the evil darkorbit is at it again, there is no new update on the game, they just rename it into "darkorbit reloaded" instead of "dark orbit". i know AG doesn't care about the fake statements that DO does but why is the game in the "new game" its over 8 years old with bad reviews. just wanted you guys to know about so this can be fixed.

• 2 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Old MMOs are often re-featured if there are no new MMOs. @Tasselfoot explained here that this will sometimes happen.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

and just about any update of any kind to a game gets it a spot on AG's "new game" section of the front page for as long as i can remember. it's why i've always hated relying on the front page for any real info here since for all we know, the "new" info could be like you said, several years old (that is NOT new, if its a game that old, its an UPDATE. there IS a difference, AG).

anyway, that's about as much as i care to say on that matter since i know from the past that no one around here cares about it. i mean, sure you could add a "recently updated" section to the front page but no one wants that, do we?

Showing 1-2 of 2