ForumsGamesForgotten Game Name

4 1811
Gamegeek89
Gamegeek89
2 posts
Shepherd

Several years ago, I played a game that, as you might already be able to tell, I do not remember the name of. Does anyone know what it was? I have described said game below.

What you did in the game:
You were a blue stickman. If I remember correctly, your goal was to escape a dystopian city, which seemed to be ruled by an ever-controlling government. The game(including the sequel) was long and difficult, because that said power was constantly trying to keep you from leaving. They did so by tricking you into thinking that they were letting you go, that you won a competition, by trying to contain you, and so on. In each level, you would have to face and move yourself around various obstacles. those being; spinning axes, lasers, spikes, long jumps, gaps, etc.

Where I played it:

One problem is that I don't actually remember where I found it. I believe that it was on a website called Addicting Games, but I have failed to find it there, being the reason I have come here for help.

• 4 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@Gamegeek89 Is it Give Up?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@Gamegeek89 , nicho was close but I think you are talking about Exit Path:

http://armorgames.com/play/5917/exit-path?via-search=1

Gamegeek89
Gamegeek89
2 posts
Shepherd

That is the one! Exit Path! Thank you, Doombreed(and everyone else who moved this to the correct spot/tried to help)! My question is answered.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

No problem! Have fun

Showing 1-4 of 4