Would you help people or fight alone?
------------------------------------------------
Post your ideas here!

• 4 Replies
robert05032002
robert05032002
7 posts
Constable

I would be on island with my dog , island isnt connected with bridge .
If i run out of supplies , i have a boat to go in city .
My weapons would be silenced sniper and silenced , scoped pistol.
I would help everyone because more people means more power to fight back.

AJPallas
AJPallas
6 posts
Peasant

I'd probably end up in a mall or some other equally stupid place to wait out the apocalypse. I'd probably be manic, so a weird glint in the eyes and bags under them. Also hauling bags around full of supplies. I'd absolutely be with people, but realistically I'd likely get bit by somebody else in the group.

Ideally, I'd take a group and dig out tunnels underground. We'd put air vents up and cave in those areas as necessary. If we were down there long enough we could build our own community and wait for the zombies to finally disintegrate enough to stop moving. Or, just, y'know, live in an awesome underground city for the rest of our days.

deltlead
deltlead
1 posts
Peasant

I'd take up grounds in an area close to necessary apocalypse supplies. Weapons food and clean water. I'd build up a good strong base in whatever building i could find, probably a school because they are big and hold lots of rooms to house survivors and supplies. Once I have enough people with me I'd start digging bunkers and tunnels and setting up aquaponics gardens and underground wells to start making the underground areas self sustaining. Whenever a horde comes near my base I'll just order all the civilians in the tunnels till the threat is gone.

Hell, I'd probably raise a private army and conquer the recently ravaged society. Global domination baby!

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Well I come from a state that has some of the highest military enlistment rates so I think I'll just head to the fort nearby (well nearby compared to other people it's still kinda far) and like hang out there. Also the U.S government has a plan for such a zombie scenario which they made to train I guess officers and give them an idea of... something. Think that covered everything for me.

This is what the CDC says you should do though.

Showing 1-4 of 4