ForumsGamesShady Pixels: rest home for semi retired gamers.

30 4782
huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

*cue signature tune "Enter Sandman" played in brass*
"Eeeeh Unleashed, we got a new boy. Look at I'm all green and hair. I think he's an ork yoo know, not that I'm predoodist but you Know they can be kind of slippery what do ya think to givin im a real Shady Pixels welcome ehh.
*produces a cattle prod from the back of his comfy chair and proffers it to UnleashedUponMankind.*
"Go on pal, you first!"

• 30 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Orks? I like em, cute... and tasty (with a nice BBQ-sauce of course).

Well, well... we must to do something about the ambient noise, i still prefer it loud... deaf? No ,no, surely not. Not to mention today is the national day of Slayer.

I need my special massage-wingback here... seems i have to persuade (concuss?) some Knights for this lil job...

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

G'evening, fellow gentlemen. Would you sirs like some alcohol, courtesy of the Tavern?

*unfolds portable minibar*

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

In fact, I am, Screw. This will be an upscale establishment, a sort of exclusive place where the semi-retirees can enjoy themselves. The new place will also be a restaurant, which will be sure to have good food!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Hey I heard there were memes here

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Uh what.....*snort, cough* Me asleep during the day never!!
Mini bar you say, I'll have a pint o apple juice with a treble vodka.
Unleashed will have his usual whisky flavoured schnapps, in his pint stein.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Nah, i stay with whisky, schnapps was never my favourite... although, what the austrians called "Obstler" has something... depending on the fruit-base, of course.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So is this going to be another tavern RP or something?

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Have yer pint Unleashed and go and relax in the iron maiden in the massage room, and listen to some..... "Iron Maiden"
Me I'm going seeing about my hip replacement, the one I got as the arcane handle on my sword has finally broke, and you can't always find a willing donor.
I've just seen one of those soft bellied, ratty 'obbits sneaking into the kitchen, I think I'll ave a word.

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Tavern O.A.P style young whipper snapper.
*picks up walking staff and wanders over to kitchen door*
A bit o respect young robot, if you please, I'm a quadragenerian don't you know.
*enters kitchen with a murderous glint in his eye*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

RP'S GO IN FORUM GAMES SECTION
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Also p.s. please choose if you are going to do a basterdized ****ney or an orkish accent thank you

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Sorry I don't know what yer mean about ****ney I ain't a southerner( not that I am against them, I have a few southern friends).
I'm from oop north, this is ow I speak and this isn't a game it's a rest home for the over forties.
Ain't that right Unleashed...... Unleashed wake up your drooling in your whisky again.

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Oh the pet therapy cat is here, come here little guy, want a tickle under the chin.... NO!!! not the eyeballs, down off my head now!!
*cat retreats grinning with a piece of ogre scalp hanging from teeth*
Ouch!!! where's me cattle prod ?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Reported, pang.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

And yes, Screw, we do have fish. Our meal du jour is baked salmon with a side of quinoa pilaf.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Reported, pang.

Pang gets reported even when he's not on ArmorGames lol

Showing 1-15 of 30