ForumsGamesNo Chance Fallout 4 is coming to last-gen.

5 2058
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

Sorry folks, if you want to play Fallout 4, you're gonna have to upgrade your hardware.

Bethesda confirmed that it WON'T come to the Xbox 360 and PS3. THANK GOD!!! I'm sorry if your sad but what's worse? A game that sucks due to development or a game that sucks due to hardware limitations?

1. Bethesda is known for massive worlds.
2. There is just too much stuff.
3. Oh god the amount of space it will take.
4. IT'S FALLOUT 4, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING 7 YEARS(not counting Obsidian) IT'S BETHESDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said.

So either get a good PC or new console OR BEAT IT!!!

• 5 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I imagine Fallout IV could be played with the old engine, but that would mean playing Fallout IV on
Fallout ]|[ meshes, and that's something I wouldn't enjoy. Bethesda makes great worlds, but they have always had issues with faces...

Is there any hope for different model physique? Bethesda is great with face customization, but what about physique customization? If I want my character to be ripped but always skipped leg day, I should have that ability, dammit! There's been an option for different physique since Soul Calibur ]|[. But in Bethesda games, it's one gender, one model.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I actually wanted it on PS3, oh well, I guess it's better this way. Hopefully I'll get a PS4 soon and I can save another amount of money for the game as well. The capability of the PS4 is pretty darn far compared to the PS3, so I'm hoping that we get a great game that makes the best of in game story depth, graphics, world space, and of course it's release (hopefully no day-1-DLC).

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Super excited to play this!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Can't wait for fallout 3!!!!

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Good thing I still have a while before it comes out, might give me the chance for some more PC upgrades. Hopefully it's worth the wait.

Showing 1-5 of 5