ForumsSupport ForumAdventure Capitalist not loading correctly

6 3516
mercrediii
mercrediii
3 posts
Nomad

Hi,

Adventure Capitalist won't load correctly anymore. I still see the buttons, but no words or numbers anymore. I don't think I've updated anything that could've caused this.

Thanks.

mercrediii

• 6 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hmm, I tried loading it on Internet Explorer. This is the result
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/Jose_Luis_Esguerra/unity%202_zpsz66duqhn.jpg

Looping in @Ferret for a little admin help, though I'll be trying this on Firefox right after I'm finished installing it just to test this out.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hmm, seems to be working just right on Firefox. After updating my internet explorer, unity worked there as well.

@mercrediii Are you sure you aren't using Chrome? Because Unity isn't supported on Chrome anymore...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@mercrediii Yes, that's correct. It may be because your using Chrome or an unsupported browser. Please test on IE or FireFox.

mercrediii
mercrediii
3 posts
Nomad

No, I'm using Firefox....

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@mercrediii The problem is still persistent huh? Well it doesn't seem to be a problem from the game, but a problem from your browser. So let's do the basic rundowns on troubleshooting these kinds of things:

1. Make sure you browser and it's plugins (Unity) are up to date.
2. Try loading the game on another browser, if that fails then try loading the game on a Private window on Firefox or IE.
3. Usually we tell users to clear you cookies and cache, but don't do that in this case because it may result in loss of save data. If you are really desperate, then you may try it.
4. Try disabling some Ad-Blockers or any kind of browser extensions that may affect the game.

Hopefully these helped in some way ^^

mercrediii
mercrediii
3 posts
Nomad

I'm at a loss. I've tried everything. I give up... Thanks for your help though!

Showing 1-6 of 6