ForumsForum GamesEvil's Totally brand new Card Game (Suggestions :D)

33 12506
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, if you know me, or have been on AG for at least a year, you should know, that I am an avid forum gamer. The only thing I do more that make forum games is quit them. So, today were going to discuss a new Card game, by yours truly! And, if you really know me, then you'll know this is my 5th attempt at it! Wow! Anyhow, I came up with this decent idea while playing a completely different card game, and I want to try it out. The main reason my card games have been failing is simple: You cant turn-by-turn post what happens, its like watching someone text each other a chess game (Knight to d5) and takes much too long for ANYTHING to get done, first 20 pages were about 3 games. GG NO, RE. So! What did the soopa aweshum Evilsweetblock come up with THIS TIME to bring me lots of entertainment? Good question! The answer is: Nothing I'll tell you, yet. So, today we are here to speed along the process of making said Card game (You have NO IDEA how hard it is to make an FG log...) By letting our viewers/players/contenders/whatever help decide new cards! Cards I like will be added! Card suggester will receive a free copy! Person with the most accepted card suggestions will have their very own Unique card BASED off them! I know, I know, Much excitement, Such awe, So fantastic prize, wow. Anyway, let me explain how the formatting with go, So you can start digging out useful gems for my game!

The Format is simple, we have three basic stats: Attack, Control, and Health.
~Attack is how much damage a creature does, pretty self-explanatory.
~Control is how much it costs to add to your army, out of a pool of 100. (Some tourneys will do 200-300), the highest Control cost being 50.
~Health is its life, also pretty self-explanatory.

Above this, We have the name (I.E. Evilsweetblock the Tired Forumer) and its race (Evil Death Monster), then below it a picture. No, you cant see the picture, and no, there is no picture, its all in your imagination. Under that we have Rarity and Core, lets explain those:
Rarity - Ranked from lowest to high - Common(W), Uncommon(G), Special(B), Rare(Pu), Epic(Y), Legendary(O), Unique(P) the letters symbolize its color, White, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Pink. Promotional (Promo) cards are basically the rare shiny versions of cards that cost more, like Foils from MTG or Golden Cards from Hearthstone.
Core - Core is the 'set' the card is from, it wont play any key factors UNLESS the game gets real popular and stuff. All Cores should be 'Alpha'

Rarity Chart: (Points are based on Attack and life total + Abilities - Control)
Common = 10-30 Points
Uncommon = 40-80 Points
Special = 50-100 Points, at least on ability
Rare = 90-150 Points
Epic = 120-200 Points, at least one ability
Legendary = 250+ Points
Unique can have any number of points to a max of 500, but there is only one copy of the card in each Core.

So, now that we have explained the Format, heres the format:
Name:
Race: (From a pool of Six; Human, Elf, Beast, Unholy, Orc, Elemental)
Rarity: Choose one, I'll change as needed
Core: Should be Alpha
Attack:
Control:
Health:
Abilities:

Real-quick Race help:

Humans - Basically anything Human; Moderate Attack, Low HP for Low-Moderate Control, includes lots of tank stuff, Can use traps/Machinery

Elf - Same as Humans, anything Elf-y; Moderate Attack and HP for Moderate Control, includes lots of ranged stuff, Can use traps

Beasts - The biggest category, anything Beast-y; This really ranged from anything, Rabbits to Dragons, so no specific stuff

Unholy - Demons, Zombies, Necromancers, stuff like that; High Attack, Low HP, Low-High Control

Orc - Orcs, Goblins, Trolls, Those kinds of guys fall under this category; Low Attack, Low HP, Extremely Low Control, Uses Dashing, attacking before anyone else.

Elemental - Elementals are the rarest class, usually extremely resilient and powerful; High Attack, Extremely high HP, Extremely high Control, allows use of Spells

• 33 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 33