ForumsWEPRI Side With Is Updated!

15 7767
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

The site has been updated for the 2016 election in the US and even has more topics of interest! Post your results and share in the reasoning as to why you swing a direction, if you have a direction at all. Yarr!

Edit: You can add your own stance on the issue and have it counted towards the candidates' percentages, but your stance must include the keywords Yes or No.

I Side With:

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx79/Freakenstein_AG/ISIDEWITH_zps5o6iqtfz.png

+ Bernie Sanders wants an end to Citizens United, a dastardly bill that allows corporations and wealthy businessman to buy congressman through pallets full of money. So even if you vote for a congressman who states he/she will do this and this and this, he/she may not do so if he/she is lobbied to vote a different direction. This is obviously something both Democrats AND Republicans want to get rid of. Of course, not the congressman, because they get paid lots of money to vote on the behalf of plutocrats.

As much as Hiliary Clinton is 75% of my perspectives, she has a terrible track record of sticking to her ideals. She believes corporations and banks "are misunderstood" and will happily accept and drive for 2 billion dollars in campaign contributions despite asking for the same end to Citizens United as Bernie Sanders! Who uses SuperPACs? Hilary Clinton. Who isn't using SuperPACs? Bernie Sanders.

• 15 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 15