ForumsSupport ForumPlease remove this months-old bug/spam post

2 1413
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Will an admin please remove the months-old bad post which is blocking the comments section under Bush Whacker 2.

It was a deleted post that got responded to, and due to some bug, it perpetually exists at the very top of the comments thread under the Bush Whacker 2 game.

Because this post, which has been excessively responded to due to its bug status, exists always at the top of the comments section, it severely interferes with the comments section. It blocks the ability to see new posts because it is so long. It prevents people from using the comments section effectively to add in-game friends, which is required in order to play the game.

Please, please remove this pointless, spammy, bugged post so the comments section can return to normal, thank you.

• 2 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I checked the Bush Wacker 2 comments, but there's no comment remotely similar to what you mentioned @Erile... could you provide a screenshot of it, or maybe it's already gone?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I reviewed my disqus comments for the last several months and it looks like someone removed it today after I started this thread (since the comments related to it are gone). I guess they didn't respond that they did so, but I'm very glad it is gone, thank you.

Showing 1-2 of 2