ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] GemCraft Chasing Shadows online save slots

4 4279
yup378
yup378
1 posts
Nomad

I have tried to start a game on the online save slots, but whenever I hit the online save slot it just kicks me back to the login page. If anyone knows of a way to start an online saved slot so I don't have to lose any more games I'd appreciate the help. Alternatively if there's a way to transfer a locally saved game to the online saved slots I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

• 4 Replies
Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, the thread is about the GemCraft, but I also have the other problem, as I noticed this thread, so maybe you can help me? As can not find the online support on the website with slots, I hope you can suggest me what the problem is. So, when I'm opening free version of the game, my browser just update the page and nothing happens, the site is situated here (link removed by RavePenguin), so do you have the same problem or..I have problems with the browser? Also, I noticed that on the other websites, when I played Ghostbusters in online browser version there was the similar issue, what it can be? I will be grateful for any help, thank you!

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@Gilountre,

You shared a link is for a third party company (which I'm just going to remove). That isn't for Armor Games so I wouldn't feel right suggesting something that may not work.

What you will need to do is to go to the site and scroll down to the footer. You are looking for a link called Contacts. Click on that link and you can submit a help request with the third party's support team.

-RP

Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

There is no contact page, so I thought that you can help here. I will not post the link, just let the other will see where I need get help. ere is it slotozilla.com. It still doesn't open as it should ;(

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

I checked their website again and took a quick screen capture to help you locate the contacts link at the bottom.

Hopefully you can contact them and get additional support with your game access.

-RP

Showing 1-4 of 4