ForumsGamesThe King of Towers Reqards

1 1356
artsnelling
artsnelling
2 posts
Nomad

This is or at least could be a great game. Issues though are making it a loser. Issue #1- Too many rewards that are worth nothing as already have tons. #2 Fought the first level boss in blitz and it took over an hour and all items I had bought. Worked too hard and spent way too much $$ to get so little. Games survive when they are fair and do not cost an arm and a leg. This game costs way too much to advance in standings. You are lining your pockets but will lose players. Better rewards with ability to advance without spending hundreds of $$ is what is needed. Players are advanced and seem to have no real power afterwards. The future upgrades are way out of line in costs/points/etc. One can battle many times and gain experience but find great difficulty to move forward as the next battles require $$$ items or one will never get anywhere. I plan to spend no more $$$ on this game and will hope it is changed to make it more realistic in rewards vs. $$$ to go forward in the game. Or I am gone and your loss for sure. I will wait a reply also if you do that to individuals. artsnelling6@yahoo.com

• 1 Reply
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Hell-O @artsnelling sorry, but this is not the right place for your desire, we (ArmorGames) only host this game, we don''t develop/run it.

You have to contact the game-devs about this, most likely they will not search our forums, so you had to do this at their own webspace/support.

Showing 1-1 of 1