ForumsThe TavernWhat Gets Your Goat?

9 3384
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everyone gets mad at something now and then, whether it's that annoying loose thread on a t-shirt or a really messed up politician. What makes you mad?

For me, it's when people constantly try to get my attention when I'm currently doing something. For example when I'm reading, watching tv, even when I'm going to the bathroom.

• 9 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Everyone gets mad at something now and then, whether it's that annoying loose thread on a t-shirt or a really messed up politician. What makes you mad?

When rich idiots say stupid stuff on TV. You know that Orangutan imbecile with a huge ego who likes to say "You're fired on TV"

It's already painful to suffer those ignorant riches who buy their way into TV but when they open their mouths, that's when you realize how pathetic they really are. Ever heard of rich losers? They are losers who happen to be rich.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Michael Gove. Former minister for education, now secretary of state for justice. Having gained the enmity of the teaching unions and students, he's moved onto everyone else.

Nintendodo
Nintendodo
52 posts
Nomad

People who apologize way too often or use the term "I'm sorry" as an opener for saying their opinion...

Also people who say &quotarty foul"....

Also people in general, I guess.

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

People who steal my farm animals. They get my goat every time, no matter what I do.

And people who think puns are funny. They should just kill themselves.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

People who steal my farm animals. They get my goat every time, no matter what I do.

And people who think puns are funny. They should just kill themselves.

Either you used contradictory sentences, or this is a hint about killing yourself I hope the former...

People who apologize way too often or use the term "I'm sorry" as an opener for saying their opinion...

Also people who say &quotarty foul"....

Also people in general, I guess.

No one will take you seriously when you post like this, but then again, we don't take other people seriously at all around here, do we?

As for me, in case anyone is interested, a lot of things. I've stopped watching TV because of what SSTG describes...even the news are inacurate.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Goat simulatr--wait, no, i love those goats.
lot of things tee me off, mainly people...mostly people... specifically stupid people, like game devs who make a 3rd game in a series..and it's worse than the 1st and 2nd, that one really gets my goat among others.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

And peple who think puns are funny. They should just kill themselves.

What if they actually have funny puns? Then that works does that not? BOOM.

But people who say swimmers are weak. Like really? Just because youre a football jock doesnt mean i cant beat you up. Come on, ill go to one of your practices, you spend a practice in my pool. See who has more problems. Grow some respect for other sports.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

But people who say swimmers are weak. Like really? Just because youre a football jock doesnt mean i cant beat you up.

What do you expect, 90% of the football players are idiots and after banging their head too many times they get even more stupid. They graduate only because they're good on the field, not because they are doing great in math of Physics. Later they get hired by an NFL team and get paid millions. You then get a rich rapist idiot with enough money to afford the best lawyers whenever they commit a crime.

Swimming BTW is a great workout. If you combine swimming and bike riding you get the best workout ever.

Showing 1-8 of 9