ForumsGamesConsole, PC, or mobile?

16 4996
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Which do you prefer & why?

For example: I prefer mobile because of portability.

• 16 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I prefer PC because of it's diversity.

bnsr
bnsr
4 posts
Nomad

me to i like pc because it's Practical than mobile

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

console because a gaming pc that runs as well as a console costs loads

BartHunter
BartHunter
9 posts
Nomad

I prefer PC but I use mobile often. I mostly just play single player games now and usually one multiplayer fast paced shooter game. On my mobile I have emulators to play older games which is good, but I would much rather have a fast paced cod or hawken type game to play portably. Oh well.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

PC stands for personal computer so both desktops and a laptops fit into this category. Since I only have 2 laptops now, my choice is PC.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i like console as my choice because 1, its where all my friends play, and 2, i love the exclusives on playstation. but i do pc gaming for my youtube channel, or when a game i would pick on console is cheaper on pc (steam sale maybe). the only time mobile gaming comes in handy is when im away from home with nothing to do

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

definitely console. i dont feel like giving a thought to all the things i have to know in order to get a good pc, make software work and such. and pc's usually have problems that need knowledge to solve. i like to turn something on and just play (which is something that even consoles are starting to lose unfortunately).

6a6ywka6etman
6a6ywka6etman
1 posts
Peasant

PC for quality

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

PC bcs you can change graphics and you can find more Free to play games on PC than on consoles.

JasonWhite
JasonWhite
28 posts
Nomad

I prefer mobile because its less hassle than PC and console. I can bring it anywhere and i can play anywhere too!

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

To change things up a little, i think differently.

I love my xbox and i love my pc, i don't think you can compare the two. You can upgrade your pc and mod, but when you come home from a long day, all you want to do is sit down, and play some games, that is where consoles come into play.

As for phones, they heat up, run out of bettery, I use them for emails and calls.

Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

Consoles, mainly games, are actually incorporating aspects that PC gamers had access exclusively for decades. With the release of Fallout 4, Bethesda have announced that a select amount of the best mods for PC will be able to be used for consoles in early 2016. As for graphics tweaking, the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt offers the ability to enable or disable anti-aliasing for the consoles.

Yes the mods will be limited to purely gameplay, most likely, and can't be too demanding, and the settings won't be as flexible, but these changes could possibly pioneer a change in console gaming for the future, maybe not this generation, but surely the next.

But personally, I will choose consoles as my gaming platform. They are simple to use and every game made for them is guaranteed to work, an issue that the PC cannot solve, an issue that is justifiable given the PC's customisability. As for mobile devices, it's best if they are replaced by handheld consoles for the purposes of gaming.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

But personally, I will choose consoles as my gaming platform. They are simple to use and every game made for them is guaranteed to work, an issue that the PC cannot solve, an issue that is justifiable given the PC's customisability. As for mobile devices, it's best if they are replaced by handheld consoles for the purposes of gaming.

On the other hand, some games like the Elder Scrolls games have a console window in the PC version that can be opened in-game, where you can use commands to go around many bugs (among many other things); something consoles couldn't do.

Also, if you know exactly what to do, you can even go to and edit the .ini files.
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

i think i prefer pc. there are many great pc games and its possible to install an emulator and play mobile games on a pc

Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

Prefer PC games for the graphics, for the quality of the game and for the speed and full story with the variety of characters.
The mobile games only can amuse you when you`re in the loooong queue at a dentists reception))

Showing 1-15 of 16